Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NASCAR may fine for failure to comply with COVID-19 protocols

Post Thanks / Like
    Cornhole championships are on ESPN2....
    High pressure!

Post Thanks / Like
    I ain't watching any "Cornhole championships". I looked up the work on the internet, and it has at least two meanings...
    One of them is OK for family viewing. The other...no.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    I read that even though the gloom and doom gang were watching very closely, that everyone, including the pit crews, were keeping fastidiously with CV 19 restrictions and protocols. Now, the other sports venues that are trying to reopen are rushing to try and equal that feat.

Good luck with the regular arena sports like Baseball, football and basketball.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When Harvick climbed out of the car for the post race interview, he was hesitant to take his helmet off and said to the on track reporter holding the boom mic, "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do." Probably because he didn't have a mask in his car with him.

The reporter said, "We're all kind of just winging it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Helmeted drivers after a race...
    Reminds me of the episode of the OLD 'Top Gear' on BBC America, when The Stig took off his helmet to reveal "he" was...F1 champion Michael Schumacher!?!?.

Would be interesting to see a winning driver keep the helmet on until he gets to Victory Lane, only then to take it off...and it's not him, but instead...
    Danica Patrick, or
    Mark Martin, or
    Darrell Waltrip (Michael's too tall to fake being anyone else in racing), or
    a racer who is NOT a NASCAR regular, like one of Wayne Taylor's sons, or one of the Force daughters, or maybe Tony Kanaan...

And why not have the judges of 'The Masked Singer' try to guess who the driver is?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

6. Likes fchafey liked this post
    LOL TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2