Thread: Funniest Line of the day

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Funniest Line of the day

Greg Gutfeld to Williams, "You had four years to prepare for the election and all you could come up with are the two old guys from 'The Muppets'."

Post Thanks / Like
    Even Juan was laughing. That was indeed funny and so true. The party of diversity is being led by two old white establishment millionaires who have never held a productive job in their life.
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

3. Likes birdfriend, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still liked Trumps reaction to the shortages in stores made by stupid people panicking... He said something about ass wipe not stopping the virus. Maybe people are thinking about wiping their butts on bread, since they seem to be buying that up at an alarming rate as well.

Now I am beginning to understand why I saw folks with carts full of Paper towels at Wal mart on Thursday.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

5. LOL Grasshopperglock, CenTexDave, txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lowe's had pallets of paper towels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was listening to the John Clay Wolf radio show on KLBJ 93FM this morning. The John Clay Wolf show is syndicated out of Dallas, and the focus of the show is that Wolf is buying used cars for his wholesale business (showmethevin.com), and he makes offers on cars owned by people calling into the show..,in between the classic rock songs and the banter between Wolf and his sidekicks...

Anyhoo...one of the 'recurring characters' on the show is someone impersonating the voice of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne..."who" was there to promote his new album. Yes, the REAL Ozzy has a new LP/CD out now (saw it at Target this week), but the "song" he sang on Wolf's show this morning was a parody of an old Black Sabbath song, "War Pigs"!

The "fake Ozzy" sang the opening lyrics, but changed them to make them more...topical and humorous'
    Used the song's musical opening, but the "fake Ozzy" sang:

"People gathered in large masses
    Buying paper for their asses..."

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

8. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still liked Trumps reaction to the shortages in stores made by stupid people panicking... He said something about ass wipe not stopping the virus. Maybe people are thinking about wiping their butts on bread, since they seem to be buying that up at an alarming rate as well.

Now I am beginning to understand why I saw folks with carts full of Paper towels at Wal mart on Thursday.
    I think some people don't realize that bread, milk , eggs, etc. spoil. Not everyone has a big freezer, especially those in apartments. So what are they going to do with all the rotted food they hoarded? Not feeling sympathy here.

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post