Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gibbs Teams Cheating Again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um, NASCAR has the evidence since they were "punished" all three weeks so far this season. If they were simply following the rules, and just getting, as you say, "close to the legal edge," then there wouldn't be "punishments" now would there?

If they were simply, "close to this legal edge" they would have passed. No. Mr. fake religion Gibbs is over the legal edge and cheating and getting caught and it's time for real punishment.
    Hmmmm, I guess NASCAR doesn't think it reaching the point of cheating. They were punished by NASCAR means they are catching when someone is a little out of line and sends them to the back of the pack. I'm sure the team knows and accepts the punishment.

Since I don't have a clue what they are doing wrong except the failed inspection. Haven't seen anything, not that I've looked, that states what the violations are.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Hmmmm, I guess NASCAR doesn't think it reaching the point of cheating. They were punished by NASCAR means they are catching when someone is a little out of line and sends them to the back of the pack. I'm sure the team knows and accepts the punishment.

Since I don't have a clue what they are doing wrong except the failed inspection. Haven't seen anything, not that I've looked, that states what the violations are.
    it was body modification with bondo, Owl. I personally don't believe it's intentional on either Gibbs' parts or any of the drivers involved......but they obviously either haven't figured something out yet or there's someone in the garage that means them harm...........mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.
     ...to the topTop

3. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by TheOldProgrammer is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, they accidentally put bondo on their vehicles. That happens all the time. That damn bondo. Sometimes, I swear, it has a mind of its own.

That was last week's violations. This week, Truex failed inspection for various infractions. Of course, when it comes to Gibb's teams, they are as pure as the wind driven snow and would NEVER intentionally cheat. Ya right!

I didn't know Gibbs was in the Kool-Aid selling business, but he obviously is and the two of you must be drinking it by the gallons.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Gibbs fan. Have disliked him since he coached the Deadskins and the dislike hasn't gone away. The drivers are a different story.

Bondo? Really. What advantage does that give a driver?

I dont like koolade.

...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I'm not a Gibbs fan. Have disliked him since he coached the Deadskins and the dislike hasn't gone away. The drivers are a different story.

Bondo? Really. What advantage does that give a driver?

I dont like koolade.
    Drink up!

https://racingnews.co/2020/02/21/nas...otor-speedway/

NASCAR Cup Series
    Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    Penalties
    February 21, 2020

All Toyota teams were hit with an infraction during pre-practice inspection. The exception is Daniel Suarez, who was the only car to pass without issues.

All Joe Gibbs Racing machines failed the same portion of inspection. NASCAR stated they used bondo to modify the body shape.

-No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing car driven by Denny Hamlin.

-No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing car driven by Kyle Busch

-No. 19 Joe Gibbs Racing car driven by Martin Truex Jr.

-No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing car driven by Erik Jones.

-No 95. Leavine Family Racing (Joe Gibbs Racing affiliate) car driven by Christopher Bell.

Each of these teams were penalized in the opening practice session. That sat out the first 15 minutes of the session. Hamlin was forced to sit out the first 15 minutes in addition to the last 15 min.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed you didn't answer the question asked.

All I read was more Blab, you hate Gibbs, blab, you hate Gibbs, blab, I don't like anyone who doesn't bow down to your blab, and more blab.

so you don't like Gibbs, there are a lot of fans that don't like Gibbs. Get over it, it's not worth the heartburn.

...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The question was answered, it's not my fault you didn't read what I posted. I understand that you may have a reading disability where words with more than one syllable come across as "blab" to you.

You like cheating in the sport and I think NASCAR should be tougher on the cheaters.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The question was answered, it's not my fault you didn't read what I posted. I understand that you may have a reading disability where words with more than one syllable come across as "blab" to you.

You like cheating in the sport and I think NASCAR should be tougher on the cheaters.
    Blab, blab, blab.

...to the topTop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2