Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Race

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm lovin' it! sure hope nobody get's hurt.......lots of guys out there packin'.........seems to me the President takes an awful lot of chances. Right now he's out there in smack dab middle of the grounds where any one with a 25-06 can reach out and touch him. Sometimes I think he's got more guts than sense.......mac
    The Dems don't want Trump to die in office, just like some Conservatives didn't want Obama removed by 'outside means'--the dead President would become deified just like JFK, and he would be 'anoiunted' as one of the greatest Presidents of all time, and whatever 'negatives' ha had would just fade away (look at Kennedy's...).
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. Likes madasheck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Fitting reminder on President's Day, which is also Daytona Day part 2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Air-Force-One_Petty.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	8594

4. Likes kantwin, Ricky, gnatsum, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    The Dems don't want Trump to die in office, just like some Conservatives didn't want Obama removed by 'outside means'--the dead President would become deified just like JFK, and he would be 'anoiunted' as one of the greatest Presidents of all time, and whatever 'negatives' ha had would just fade away (look at Kennedy's...).
    doubt if I said anything about the "Dems". Sure hope not! If I did......my bad, I apologize......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Besides... That would leave them with Pence, and if they thought Trump was conservative, they have another think coming.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. LOL gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Besides... That would leave them with Pence, and if they thought Trump was conservative, they have another think coming.
    well, it just don't make sense anyway. Sirhan Sirhan was unaffiliated......Oswald was unaffiliated but if anything, Communist......his big beef was about how we were treating Cuba and Fidel.....James Earl Ray was a George Wallace Democrat and died an Aryan Brotherhood.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most (many?) of the Presidential assassinators (going back to Booth) and a few unsuccessful ones, were not affiliated with special-interest groups. They were nuts in the head, like John Hinckley, who shot Reagan because...he wanted to get actress Jodie Foster's attention? (has anyone told him since, that Foster doesn't "swing that way"? )
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Um, it's race day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? I have checked all of my TV channels and don't see the race listed anywhere. Maybe they are waiting to see if someone spits before they give the green flag. Maybe a wet fart will suffice.

Seriously, I am now thinking that they got all of their commercials done yesterday so there was no backup plan for a rain delay.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    On Fox 44. Twenty laps to go.

Probably 100 more commercials to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Big wreck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast