Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Car Wash

Post Thanks / Like

Car Wash

Well, I guess I've passed another stage in my life and now need to use a drive thru car wash....one that hooks you up and pulls you through it. Any ideas where I might find one? I understand that the one my wife used to use all the time has closed their shop.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the one at Stan Schlueter and MLK.
    did a good job fair price
    Johnny

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've used Mr. Car Wash since they were Car Wash Barn. 14.99 per month and you can drive through it every day if you choose.

They have one on post on Clear Creek where the old car wash was. One in Front of the Stan Schlueter Walmart, one in Cove, and one in Heights.

I've never been to a Today's Car Wash, but they are always busy, so people must like them. I think they are the same price.

Post Thanks / Like
    We use Today's Car Wash. Yes, they stay pretty busy, but for me there is one on old 440 on the right as you get to Business 190. When I am coming to work and the train comes, I pop in there. We pay 79.95 for three vehicles monthly getting the 16 dollar wash. We wash all three weekly. 32 a week times 4 weeks is 128 bucks. At times when my truck gets dirty from the ranges, it goes through daily.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Today's because it has four locations in Killeen and one in Belton, each one recognizing the window sticker on my car. I pay just short of $30 a month for unlimited Ultimate Washes, which cost $16 each without the sticker. It's a good deal since I have a clean car fetish and I am past the age when I'm able, nor willing, to do all that work myself.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife uses the one on 2410 (Knights way) mainly because she like that it pulls you through. $5 a shot, and they do a pretty good job. It is by the Post office. Not sure of the name. Maybe "Mr. Car wash" or something like that.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Click a Nerd - Car Wash
    $0.00 a Month - Unlimited
    (1) Client

CONTACT LESS - AIR DRY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0481.jpg   AIR-DRY.jpg  
    Last edited by shawnricheson; March 9th, 2021 at 6:07 PM.

8. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not totally cost free. Cost of water and electicity costs weren't included. I would guess it might run you around 5 bucks a month.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

10. Likes shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not totally cost free. Cost of water and electicity costs weren't included. I would guess it might run you around 5 bucks a month.
    True, but no risk to high percentage of auto damage caused by poorly serviced rotating brushes and other mechanical mishaps.

The $5.00 deal over "Today's" car-wash can be paid in cash and involves the best overall value with the least risk.

I was a fan of Carwash Barn until they sold out to Mr. Carwash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnricheson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Click a Nerd - Car Wash
    $0.00 a Month - Unlimited
    (1) Client
    Yes, but for $14.99, I can empty my vehicle's garbage without getting restitution demand from someone named Brete Prewitt...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast