Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Typical Hypocrite Liberal

Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMPEACH.jpg  

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL fchafey, Night Owl, sojourner truth, kantwin, Ricky LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that the Democratic party is requesting 50 MILLION dollars for security at their convention.
    I say we send them a couple of "Gun Free Zone" signs, and call it good.

4. Likes fchafey, sojourner truth, Night Owl liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick Roberts was all up in arms on his radio show yesterday, about a bill working its way through the House, that would, if it became a law, would completely trash our existing immigration laws. For one example, it would make it tougher to deport an illegal alien who committed a crime, AND it would allow foreign nationals who HAVE BEEN deported from the U.S. for committing a crime, to return to the U.S. at American taxpayers' expense...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/5383/text

It's called 'The Way Forward Act', and Roberts said that EVERY person running for the Presidency, has fully endorsed it...
    Excuse me, but I typed an error--it should read "EVERY DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE running..."

Roberts didn't say if Trump supported it.

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    I read that the Democratic party is requesting 50 MILLION dollars for security at their convention.
    I say we send them a couple of "Gun Free Zone" signs, and call it good.
    From whom are the requesting? If it's from the DNC, more power to them. If it's from the government, at any level, give them the signs.
    The duty of a Christian is not to leave this world a better place. His duty is to leave this world a better man.

7. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What this is starting to look like is another democrat scam to say that somehow the election process cannot be trusted and if Trump wins another 4 years, which is looking highly likely, that he isn't "really" the president, or that his win was a result of ballot box tampering involving his Russian/Ukrainian masters.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    THREE more Dems have dropped out--Andrew Yang, Senator Michael Bennett (Ohio),and Massachusette Governor Deval Patrick.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...3kr?li=BBnb7Kz
    Last edited by gnatsum; February 13th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    What this is starting to look like is another democrat scam to say that somehow the election process cannot be trusted and if Trump wins another 4 years, which is looking highly likely, that he isn't "really" the president, or that his win was a result of ballot box tampering involving his Russian/Ukrainian masters.
    they've already flat out said that the electorate may be duped into voting for trump again even is there is no cheating and that is the reason why they had to proceed with the impeachment effort instead of letting the citizen decide in only 8 months.........for some reason, the Press have never made a big deal out of it....actually, the GOP hasn't either but I expect they will pretty soon after the Dems finish their Primaries........and the campaign starts in earnest.....the Dems have given the GOP so much ammo and quotes/video for this race that it's almost unbelievable, if only our guys will take advantage of it.....if we still have Rush around at that time, I'm pretty sure he'll run it and if we lose him Hannity will do instead......it's all out there,free for the taking.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

11. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reports today about Bloomberg picking - and it pains me to say it - {Hillary} as his VP pick.
    It's amazing to think that Bloomberg would be Arkancidal . . . if he wins the Presidency.

Post Thanks / Like
    A curious thing I've noticed in the older, angry, dye in wool libs. Is that most are Vietnam vets who were drafted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Declared Presidential candidates RARELY EVERY fly commercial! The Secret Service would have to vett EVERY SINGLE commercial passenger AND the flight crew FIRST, in order to determine if any person is a threat to the candidate.

Many candidates used to just charter a private bus to take them to campaign stops.
    If Secret service told them that they had to fly in private jets, then Warren wouldn't have to try to hide behind her staffers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast