Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Swamp and the Coup, Part 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That post makes no sense. What do you want him to do "about Soros"? what can he or anyone do about the things you posted?

Better yet if we make you POTUS what would do?
    You don't want to make me President. My views are tight. I'd bring back public executions. Enforce treason laws and I'd pull every US soldier back home. After telling a lot of people to stick it. Mexico would definitely hate me. China would try to kill me and Russia would be brought into the fold while Israel would be stuck out.

You really don't want me as a president.

2. Saddened by Mestral, just2cents is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    No idea. He's the President. Not me. I have no clue how he could do it. In fact, I have no idea how he can do anything about anything. Besides hanging a metal on a soulless military dog.

After 2016 the mask came off the government. Every president since JFK has been on the same page. It didn't matter if there was an R or D behind their title. New world order is the agenda.

Now we see just how little power the President holds. Which is nothing unless he's in bed with the usual suspects.

Nothing ever changes. It's the same old crap.

I was taught about the NWO in 1994 at UMHB. Every social theory taught wasn't just a theory. It was a game plan. A game plan being played out today.

I wish I had the right answers but I don't.

What can be do?
    You were the one that stated he could, not me. You listed Isreal and Soros, so I thought you knew what he should do. I really wanted to know what he could do.

As for Isreal, every president has supported them, except Obumba.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

4. Likes Grasshopperglock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    You were the one that stated he could, not me. You listed Isreal and Soros, so I thought you knew what he should do. I really wanted to know what he could do.

As for Isreal, every president has supported them, except Obumba.
    Oddly enough, he really screwed with them while leaving office. You could see that as a very minor sabotage of the inner workings.

Obama was an actor. Evidence of the teleprompter going off line. Fake.

It's a strange thing I can't explain. Why try to make Israel mad? Was it because of the choice in Trump? Somebody broke an understanding?

You got me...
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; November 25th, 2019 at 6:41 PM.

6. LOL just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't want to make me President. My views are tight. I'd bring back public executions. Enforce treason laws and I'd pull every US soldier back home. After telling a lot of people to stick it. Mexico would definitely hate me. China would try to kill me and Russia would be brought into the fold while Israel would be stuck out.

Most soldiers that I know do not want to always be at home. They want to be where the action is.. doing the job that they are trained to do. They do not want to be at Fort Hood sitting around the motor pool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    Most soldiers that I know do not want to always be at home. They want to be where the action is.. doing the job that they are trained to do. They do not want to be at Fort Hood sitting around the motor pool.
    Well, he also said he would put Israel out and bring Russia in,
    so there is one thing he said that is spot on:
    We do not want him as President.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

9. Likes just2cents, sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For once you are right.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    What the democrats have been doing since Hillary lost is what the Chinese refer to as "a death by a thousand cuts"...

And they have been at it, creating BS and tossing it out there into the news cycle to see how much of it sticks a few days. Thankfully, Americans are getting a bit smarter as his numbers seem to keep going up.

They did a thing on TV yesterday about what really matters most to Americans that vote and out of the top 10, impeachment was 11. Things like the economy, drug prices, border security and things that matter to voters were way in front of what matters to democrat politicians. But then, they are democrats and can't understand that people might feel differently than they do, so they are basically clueless.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

12. Likes Mestral, Night Owl, just2cents, gnatsum liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would never want to be POTUS. But, I would like to be in Congress and sponsor some Constitutional Amendments:

1) Extend terms of Congress to 4 years, with a 3 term limit, and limit senators to two terms.
    2) Abolish party affiliation on federal ballots, and move to "jungle" primaries, all to be held the same day in all 50 states. The top 2 go to the general election.
    3) Monetary limits on federal election spending (overturning Citizens United and allowing NO spending by corporations, unions, or other organizations). Individuals would be limited to $5,000.00 per candidate, adjusted yearly for inflation. No candidate could spend more than $250,000.00 on his or her own election.
    4) Elimination of lifetime appointment of federal judges in favor of a one term appointment of twelve (12) years. Constitutional limits on rights to appeal, and constitutional recognition of the death penalty in murder and aggravated sexual assault of children. (The States would not be required to adopt a death penalty, but the Courts could overturn those that had).
    5) A balanced budget amendment with line item veto.
    6) Mandatory universal servitude for three years in the armed forces or in a civil organization constituted by Congress. No service? No vote, and no right to any federal benefits of any kind.
    7) Abolition of the Electoral College.

14. Likes Ludwig, shawnricheson liked this post
    Dislikes 1 Member(s) disliked this post
    LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    I would never want to be POTUS. But, I would like to be in Congress and sponsor some Constitutional Amendments:
    move to "jungle" primaries, all to be held the same day in all 50 states. The top 2 go to the general election.
    in which case you would get a President and Vice President, diametrically opposed to each other, who hated each other and could not possibly work together....they may even have duels on the potomac.....oops, we've already been there done that......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    The nation has gone to the toilet because of the military-industrial-Wall Street-congressional complex. DJT may not be an establishment guy, but his deficits are inexcusable. He is buying as much influence as the rest of the turds in DC.
    who's he buying this influence from and what's he payin'? I may have some for sale for the right price......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast