Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: The Swamp and the Coup, Part 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure there is... Hillary has been on all the talk shows still trying to blame someone else for her loss... And Michelle is still in the wings somewhere, as well as Oprah.

But as far as the rest of the more qualified (and I use the term loosely) candidates, they don't stand a chance. I think they realize this and see impeachment as their only shot at even coming close to winning an election.

Be very interesting to see what will happen next time around for the house and Senate.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the facts are pretty clear that the aid was held up. By order of the President? Everyone seems to assume so. And, of course, assumption is "the mother of all ####-ups". Unless there is a direct witness (maybe Mulvaney?????) that can say the President ordered the withholding of funds until Zelensky started the investigation of the Bidens, I just don't see it.
    i believe that if the President thought that the aid money might be used in a corrupt way and for corrupt means, it was his duty to hold up on it and check it out, not just "rubber stamp" it. Do you not agree with that, Swimmer?.......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

3. Thanks sojourner truth, Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    i believe that if the President thought that the aid money might be used in a corrupt way and for corrupt means, it was his duty to hold up on it and check it out, not just "rubber stamp" it. Do you not agree with that, Swimmer?.......mac
    Ole swimmer will not agree that Trump has done anything right, and Obumba did anything wrong. That's how Liberals think.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Ole swimmer will not agree that Trump has done anything right, and Obumba did anything wrong. That's how Liberals think.
    i'm 'fraid you might be right, Owl.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17