Thread: D3Football.com Poll

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

D3Football.com Poll

Not surprising that D3Football.com now ranks Mount Union at the #1 spot. But I'm okay with that as it should fire up the Cru.

Not to mention, the past few years, #2 has beaten #1 on the road to the championship.

Post Thanks / Like
    They don't play the championship game any longer at James Madison do they?
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    For twenty five years, it was played in Salem, Virginia. They started rotating it last year. Last year and this year it'll be in Shenandoah, and then the following two years it'll be in Ohio. Canton, I think. I'll have to look it up.

4. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could see the top spot slipping away the past couple weeks. They'll be ok.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, because the polls really don't matter come playoff time. They are going to have the hardest path to the Stagg bowl just line every other year.

To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Bottom line, they have to play better than they have been. I'm hoping that Saturday's win will give them the confidence and momentum they need to finish the season. I'd love to go to Shenandoah again this December.

7. Likes CenTexDave liked this post