Thread: 2019 Week 10 Games

Post Thanks / Like

2019 Week 10 Games

OFF: Harker Heights (4-5, 4-3)

Friday games(11-1):

Killeen (2-6, 2-4) (V) vs. Ellison (2-7, 2-5) (H)

Belton (3-5, 3-3) @ Waco (0-8, 0-6)

Shoemaker (5-3, 4-2) @ Copperas Cove (3-5, 2-4)

Temple (7-1, 6-0 @ Waco Midway (5-3, 5-1)

Tie breaker scenarios could come into play for this district and it can get crazy. Temple-Midway is pretty much the district championship game, Shoemaker is in with a win & Cove is out with a loss. Killeen & Belton are still in it as well. Heights kinda shot themselves in the foot with that loss but have 2 weeks to get ready for a huge matchup against Shoemaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Killeen
    Belton
    Shoemaker
    Midway
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Killeen
    Temple
    The Shoe
    Belton

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Killeen, Belton, Shoemaker, Temple
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Calpreps predictions:

Ellison 26, Killeen 21
    Belton 38, Waco 19
    Shoemaker 42, Copperas Cove 28
    Temple 38, Midway 31

Post Thanks / Like
    I take Killeen over Ellison
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

7. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killeen-Ellison is a tossup, and should be a close good game since it’s the ol’ rivalry game and it has playoff implications for the Roos. Ellison has the more talented roster, but they may have given up on the season. Roos looked really good vs Belton..I got the Roos by 3.

I won’t be surprised by a Waco upset but I’m taking Belton. Shoemaker-Cove could be tough too since Cove is in a do or die situation as far as the playoffs go, and the Wolves can clinch with a win..I think they’re a little too much for the Dawgs tonight. Temple-Midway should be another fantastic game per usual with those two. I can’t see Midway losing twice at home though..Midway by a TD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scoreless at the Dawg Pound. Midway cruising over Temple, Ellioson-6 ,Roos-3 and Belton an Waco tied at 7

Post Thanks / Like
    Left the Killeen Ellison game at the half due to freezing feet and the Eagles were up something like 39 to 3.

Wonder who stole the Eagle team and replaced them with competent players. Shoot, they even kicked the ball a few times. The actually pulled off 2 successful onside kicks back to back. Not really sure if that was as far as their kicker could kick the ball or if it was intentional... Either the Roos ate the dumb sauce, or someone hasn't done the research on the Eagles weaknesses this week.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy district

12. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post