Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UMHB vs. Hardin-Simmons

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Here's the call and two tv angles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been watching football all day. Lots of good games, upsets but this had the best ending. If it ain't SEC related ESPN doesn't GAS.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Local news may give it a shot, but Dave is right... If it isn't Pitt or Notre Dame, they don't care.

Like looking at the national ratings and seeing the undefeated leader of the big 12 way down the list about 15 or so....

One has to remember that we live in Flyover country, and while we provide most of the talent for the Pros, we are still not newsworthy until they get there.

Like watching baseball any more... Or football... If it isn't the Yankees or the Patriots, it goes unnoticed. Like my wife trying to remember the teams from California. Too many to recall.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I don't care if they show it or not. That was a tweet from UMHB that had the video.

The experience as amazing. I think everyone in the stadium figured Hardin Simmons had won and when they got the kick off and it went through, the place exploded. I never heard it so loud in the stadium.

The Hardin Simmons fans were stunned.

5. Likes birdfriend, fchafey, yankeerunner liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2