Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2019 Week 9 Games

Post Thanks / Like
    And what's up with Ellison and all these tight losses? The problem, as I see it, is a lack of a kicker. This is why they go for 2 after a TD all the time.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

2. Likes stevendub, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not shocked at the Heights game, that was a classic trap game. They turned the ball over 7 times though, that was surprising.

Leaves the door open for Belton, Cove and Killeen to potentially take that last spot. Heights can still clinch a playoff spot and host the first round playoff game though if they beat Shoemaker in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And what's up with Ellison and all these tight losses? The problem, as I see it, is a lack of a kicker. This is why they go for 2 after a TD all the time.
    That did them in against Belton. Game would’ve went to OT had they had a kicker. They’d be in the playoffs quite frankly if they had one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember when they had that Brazillian kid for a kicker a few years ago. He could nail the uprights on a kickoff. Now, watch the kickoffs, and see if they get past the 50 yard line.

You would think they would have at least one soccer player interested in football who could kick the thing farther than the end of his leg.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2