Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Released Results of UMHB's Self Reported Violations

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope... PC just asks questions and nanny nanny boo boos everyone for speaking their piece. Getting pretty tired of it, but I hesitate to hit the ignore button because PC is just so much fun to read. It's like watching a train wreck. You know it is awful but you can't look away. Keep it up. We all love you anyhow.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

2. Likes Night Owl, Rick liked this post
    LOL sickofpc, Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You couldn't even answer one simple question.
    He's not going to answer Rick. Great question but I'm afraid you have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting an answer from sickofpc.
    Last edited by ExKilleencitizen; August 20th, 2020 at 11:40 AM.

4. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    ExK, you must have not read a damn thing I said. Most loudmouths don't read very well and listen even less. You are absolute proof of that. If I am stupid, that makes you a vegetable...a small vegetable.... Go ahead and call names if you want, and it makes you feel better, since you evidently have a huge, huge inferiority complex. That is what most people like you do. ...You absolutely could not have read what I wrote and then say the assinine things you just said. Typical though. Very, very typical of a loudmouth with an inferiority complex....You do not listen, read, or comprehend at all. You are just waiting to rant, looking for brownie points, hoping people will pay attention to you. Be loud, rant, call names...that is your M O. Bless your little heart.
    Make sure you pay your Mensa dues.
    LMAO..this guy is a piece of work...goes off on a rant about somebody calling him names as he calls somebody names...can't make this #### up.

sickofpc, I was just trying to explain to you the difference between charitible giving and "giving" at the point of a gun (also known as taxation). That you do not know the difference between voluntarily giving to your church so that it may provide for needy people and having your income taken from you by the government so that it can continue rewarding people for irresponsible behavior is shocking.

Yeah, I called you an idiot and probably should not have...but you calling me names while lecturing me about calling you names is absolutely hilarious. I mean for real, that's just some funny #### right there.

6. Likes Night Owl, sickofpc, sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exk, Yes, you are funny, in a sad way, unintentionally, but...funny. .Just what question did I not answer?..I don't guess you noticed all the questions I have asked with absolutely no answers?...Did you not read what I said about charitable giving from the church and taxation? You couldn't have and then said what you said.
    I really, really appreciate you trying to explain the difference to me, but, if you would have really read what I said, I explained it to you. Guess you missed that part. ...Now, you are accusing me of doing what I said you do? Come on now, come up with your own ideas, at least. Yes, imitation is the highest form of flattery, but, come on now, you can do better...I hope.
    St, you are such an intellectual giant, and always such a very postive person with your comments,..your flattery is well taken, and I'm sure you know that I take your comments very seriously....It might just behoove you to check your facts always before you start talking tho, at least every once in a while.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 20th, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are right about generations of single parent families dependent on the government, and I hate it. What I hate most, tho, is the fact that it effects so many blameless children, and we are not doing anything to stop the cycle, because of political correctness.
    Political correctness? Really? Is that's all that's in the way? So, what are "we" able to do about it but don't because of PC?
    But the fact remains, we have a major problem. Would you like to tell me how we can fix it? Exactly? I'm waiting for your solution..a real, workable solution that can fix the problems.
    We can start by not incentivizing fathers to leave their families with welfare policies. and make it a civil crime, not just a moral crime, for a father to abandon his children.
    ... I may need to go talk with our pastor. Our church feeds the five thousand (this year was many more) every Christmas.
    I have always had a problem with such programs. What is one or two good meals a year supposed to do for anyone, other than give the giver a reason to pat him/herself on the back for having done something good?
    We also have a food pantry that distributes food every week to those in need.
    That's a duplication of effort with the Killeen Food Bank and doing nothing to solve the real need of that family you are providing food for. Your resources could be better spent by finding out what those real needs are and locating resources to fill them.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Lud, a couple of good points....but... ...Yes, political correctness...why else wouldn't we be able to solve some of our problems?? Lud, just what are we able to do ...but don't, because of political correctness? That has nothing to do with it? Then what is stopping us?..You tell me.....and... Just how do you fix the "father" problem. Great idea... I'm listening.Can you make it happen? Why or why not?..PC, perhaps?...
    I don't know what those charitable programs do, Lud, but apparently, you think they are a waste of time, effort, and money.I'm more than a little surprised and disappointed to hear you say that, really, with all you say about your Christianity.... I guess you are right, tho, if someone is hungy, or thirsty, it really does no good at all to feed them or give them water. What was I thinking?
    A duplication of effort? Perhaps. Maybe we should all just eat one meal a day, and not waste our time and money on duplication.
    Please tell me how a church or any charitable organization could better serve..by finding out real needs and locating resources to fill them. Do you not think that is happening already? If you don't, it is.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 20th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lud, a couple of good points....but... ...Yes, political correctness...why else wouldn't we be able to solve some of our problems?? Lud, just what are we able to do ...but don't, because of political correctness? That has nothing to do with it? Then what is stopping us?..You tell me.....and... Just how do you fix the "father" problem. Great idea... I'm listening.Can you make it happen? Why or why not?..PC, perhaps?...
    I don't know what those charitable programs do, Lud, but apparently, you think they are a waste of time, effort, and money.I'm more than a little surprised and disappointed to hear you say that, really, with all you say about your Christianity.... I guess you are right, tho, if someone is hungy, or thirsty, it really does no good at all to feed them or give them water. What was I thinking?
    A duplication of effort? Perhaps. Maybe we should all just eat one meal a day, and not waste our time and money on duplication.
    Please tell me how a church or any charitable organization could better serve..by finding out real needs and locating resources to fill them. Do you not think that is happening already? If you don't, it is.
    Dang, this post is so confusing. With your proclaimed 2 degrees it would seem you would be able to organize your thoughts into paragraphs, use correct pronunciation, and write in complete sentences.

By confusing the information is a liberal way of never answering questions. It's also a liberal trait to never answer questions, but try to turn it back on the original poster.

By all the posts it seems you've been outed. Time to come out of the closet sickofpc or gnatsum or whomever you really are.

Now you have a great day.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, PC! Tale a chill pill, you're in the weeds again!
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

12. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owl,.. maybe if you had a degree or two, you could be more cognitive,leading to more understanding and cognition on your part. Then, you might be more coherent in your discussions and attempted reasoning. If you could just do that, you wouldn't have to sound like a broken record every time you post. I notice you were able to mention your favorite word twice in this post. Good for you ! Know you like to get that word in as often as possible.

Owl, umm ummm, there you go again. First you mention your closet fixation (wink) and now you mention being outed. (wink, wink) You are the only one on this forum that mentions things like that. Guess we know what your mind is on. ...Just come on out with it. You know this is a very, very understanding group. No critical judgement or condemnation here! You are very definitely in a "safe place", like you have talked about several times.

14. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    WTF Night Owl WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owl,.. maybe if you had a degree or two, you could be more cognitive,leading to more understanding and cognition on your part. Then, you might be more coherent in your discussions and attempted reasoning. If you could just do that, you wouldn't have to sound like a broken record every time you post. I notice you were able to mention your favorite word twice in this post. Good for you ! Know you like to get that word in as often as possible.

Owl, umm ummm, there you go again. First you mention your closet fixation (wink) and now you mention being outed. (wink, wink) You are the only one on this forum that mentions things like that. Guess we know what your mind is on. ...Just come on out with it. You know this is a very, very understanding group. No critical judgement or condemnation here! You are very definitely in a "safe place", like you have talked about several times.
    Yea I'm outed. I'm a proud Conservative Republican. You not so much.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

16. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast