Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: NCAA Released Results of UMHB's Self Reported Violations

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exk, Yes, you are funny, in a sad way, unintentionally, but...funny. .Just what question did I not answer?..I don't guess you noticed all the questions I have asked with absolutely no answers?...Did you not read what I said about charitable giving from the church and taxation? You couldn't have and then said what you said.
    I really, really appreciate you trying to explain the difference to me, but, if you would have really read what I said, I explained it to you. Guess you missed that part. ...Now, you are accusing me of doing what I said you do? Come on now, come up with your own ideas, at least. Yes, imitation is the highest form of flattery, but, come on now, you can do better...I hope.
    St, you are such an intellectual giant, and always such a very postive person with your comments,..your flattery is well taken, and I'm sure you know that I take your comments very seriously....It might just behoove you to check your facts always before you start talking tho, at least every once in a while.
    Never claimed to be an intellectual giant, but it doesn't take an Einstein to see that all you do is deflect and ask questions. And if someone ever provided you with facts, you would probably just dismiss them and continue to call names and rant inanely.

The "facts" I use come from either what is reported in the paper or on the news. That news includes watching both sides of the spectrum. But then if the news is to be believed, then those pesky fact checkers on the local news are not to be believed when they talked about how full of crap the statements at last nights DNC were.

I still like Mark Twains take on it... He who does not read or listen to the news is uninformed. He who does is ill informed.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

2. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    st,. come on now, you can do better than that. Deflect and ask questions? ...Pulleeze.You have already been there done that. Don't be like and old record that is hung and goes over, and over and over... ..When you start out a statement with, "you would probably" , that just means another inane opinion of yours is coming, correct?

Mark Twain also said, "Don't ever argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I kind of like what George Burns used to say. It was something like, "Every morning I get up and look in the obituaries. If I don't find my name there, I"m having a good day."
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 20th, 2020 at 8:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very definitely in a "safe place", like you have talked about several times.
    Yes I am. I am in the safe place that Jesus died to give me when I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    st,. come on now, you can do better than that. Deflect and ask questions? ...Pulleeze.You have already been there done that. Don't be like and old record that is hung and goes over, and over and over... ..When you start out a statement with, "you would probably" , that just means another inane opinion of yours is coming, correct?

Mark Twain also said, "Don't ever argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I kind of like what George Burns used to say. It was something like, "Every morning I get up and look in the obituaries. If I don't find my name there, I"m having a good day."
    Can you hear the crikets.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

6. Likes Night Owl, sickofpc liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8