Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Your 2020 Cleveland Indians!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also see Clevenger is off the Padres WC roster. He is injury prone, though I like him. I remember Bauer throwing that ball, had forgotten about it. He is a good pitcher.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure he's crazy, but he's really good and will probably win the NL CY Young. It's all very tonight. Look for Lindor to be unloaded tonight
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Great start tonight. Rain had a two delay lead. Idiot MLB and their stupid decisions.

Tribe started hot scoring 4 in the 1st. 4-1 after 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Carrasco got in trouble and loaded the bases. Then the reliever gave up a grand slam. Dammit!

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't stay up. I just read 10-9 Yankees. Wow.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I fell asleep after the Yankees took the lead in the 5th or so. I figured the season was over at that point. Glad I didn't stay up. Huge disappointment all around this year. I had planned on going to Cleveland on a vacation and going to a couple of games. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Alomar kind of proved that he isn't manager quality. A lot of people thought he was.

Lindor has been a huge disappointment at the plate. He is too busy always trying to be cute. His stock went way down the past two years.

Can't blame the bats for last night's loss. Score nine runs, you should win.

I like Naylor's intensity. I hope they keep him.

7. Likes fchafey, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a Yankees fan. I am an Aaron judge fan. A baseball player that's 6'7'' and 282. I wish my dad was around to see that. Randy Johnson was 6'7'' but certainly no where near 282. I agree with you about Lindor. Naylor was a nice add from the Padres.
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Unload Lindor before other teams see his the worth. Ramirez has a great season. Find a SS and aotg OF. Santana is showing his age
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Keep Santana. He is still as good as a lot of the younger guys. He is a leader and they need that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never said to get rid of him, but time to start planning for his replacement. He hit under .200.

12. Likes Rick liked this post
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15