Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Week 6 Games

Post Thanks / Like

2019 Week 6 Games

OFF: Waco Midway (3-2, 3-0)

Thursday game (10-3):

Harker Heights (1-4, 1-2) (V) vs. Ellison (2-3, 2-1)

Friday games (10-4):

Temple (3-1, 2-0) @ Belton (2-3, 2-1)

Copperas Cove (1-4, 0-3) @ Waco (0-4, 0-2)

Shoemaker (2-2, 1-1) @ Killeen (1-4, 1-2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Ellison
    Temple
    Cove
    Shoemaker

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    At this point, nothing in this district would surprise me, but I'll go with
    Ellison

Temple
    Cove
    Shoemaker
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Calpreps predictions:

Ellison 21 Heights 14
    Temple 35 Belton 21
    Copperas Cove 35 Waco 17
    Shoemaker 41 Killeen 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure hope they are right. We are going to the Ellison game tonight, and I always hate leaving at half time due to an Eagles shellacking.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Last nights game between Ellison and the knights was interesting. The Eagles defense was not firing on all the cylinders.

From what I observed, what they have a problem is tackling a runner. Instead of wrapping them up, they bump them with a shoulder and think they are supposed to fall down. Guess what guys, it doesn't work that way. They simply did not put their arms around a running back and hold on to them. That and mistakes. A lot of not needed penalties. The dumbest one (and they did this twice) was a sideline individual bumping into a ref.

When we left the Eagles were ahead by a TD and by the time we got home we learned that they had to go into overtime and win with a field goal. Don't know why they had to go to that, but it had to be due to defensive inability, and from what I saw, there was plenty of that.

And I thought they had the D under control. That, and the QB (Spiller) holds on to the ball too long and loves to call his own number a lot.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, this district is a f'ing joke.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last nights game between Ellison and the knights was interesting. The Eagles defense was not firing on all the cylinders.

From what I observed, what they have a problem is tackling a runner. Instead of wrapping them up, they bump them with a shoulder and think they are supposed to fall down. Guess what guys, it doesn't work that way. They simply did not put their arms around a running back and hold on to them. That and mistakes. A lot of not needed penalties. The dumbest one (and they did this twice) was a sideline individual bumping into a ref.

When we left the Eagles were ahead by a TD and by the time we got home we learned that they had to go into overtime and win with a field goal. Don't know why they had to go to that, but it had to be due to defensive inability, and from what I saw, there was plenty of that.

And I thought they had the D under control. That, and the QB (Spiller) holds on to the ball too long and loves to call his own number a lot.
    Heights won 24-21 in OT....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawgs-7, Whack-0. 9 to go 1st qtr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast