Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: No Shock, Impeachment is Coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard that the rule change for a whistleblower was done under Clappers regime. And he is probably the worst of the "Get Trump" crowd....
    I heard the change came in Aug. (Clapper resigned and is now running a thoughtless tank) And there is some suspicion that Adam Schiff had them change the rules, just so this bit of hearsay could be brought to the IG)

Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Fact: Hillary was the first to ask the Russians for any "dirt" regarding her opponent in 2016.
    That is true. It is suspected, also, that there was collusion between certain of the FBI (Strzok) and someone in the CIA (Brennan?), and Fusion GPS, along with the DNC (one of Schiff's staff?). It is possible that this was the core of the conspiracy.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Fact: Hillary was the first to ask the Russians for any "dirt" regarding her opponent in 2016.
    Actually, the whole thing started with "never Trump" Rs and, when they dropped it, HRC picked it up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never Trumpers are what I refer to as Establishment Politicians. The ones used to the way politics has been over the past 100 years, and don't want to upset the apple cart.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

4. Likes txswimmer, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Actually, the whole thing started with "never Trump" Rs and, when they dropped it, HRC picked it up!
    That is a misconstruction of what actually happened.

And we now know that Trump was right, that this goes back to before Dec 2015,
    and that the MSM is simply refusing to report it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ate-wikipedia/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/14083-2/
    The Obama administration set up Trump campaign spy Stefan Halper’s government contractor account on October 21, 2015, just as the Iowa caucus campaign was getting underway.

This reflects the work of a then-sitting president trying to use intelligence assets like Halper — a longtime CIA asset according to insiders — to surveil political opponents and manipulate a presidential election.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    More currently, however, it is becoming clear that the so called "Whistleblower" isn't a whistleblower at all, but another deep state operative coached by Adam Schiff and his staff, for the purpose of creating another phony charge against Trump.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/02...ing-complaint/
    The bombshell report that the whistleblower and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) colleagues actively worked exclusively with congressional Democrats before filing the complaint raises serious questions about whether the complainant followed federal laws providing whistleblower protections for employees within the U.S. intelligence community.

“Before going to Congress, the C.I.A. officer had a colleague convey his accusations to the agency’s top lawyer,” The New York Times reported. “Concerned about how that avenue for airing his allegations was unfolding, the officer then approached a House Intelligence Committee aide, alerting him to the accusation against Mr. Trump.”
    Also it can be seen here that this isn't just one more Obamacrat doing his duty for his Demoncrat masters, but several of them.
    Under federal law, these people should be exposed.
    Under federal law, whistleblowers within the intelligence community are required to report any allegations of wrongdoing to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) in order to receive statutory whistleblower protections for their disclosures. The law does not provide any protections to employees or contractors who bypass the process required by law and go directly to Congress, nor does it provide any avenue to disclose classified information to Congress without first going through the ICIG. If the complainant or a colleague leaked classified information to Schiff or his committee, those individuals could be subject to criminal liability for illegal and unauthorized disclosure of classified information.
    In addition to the above conspirators, 90 Deep State Operatives have now outed themselves by signing a letter...

Just keeps getting better.

Post Thanks / Like
    And this is why the democrats are so stirred up. They pulled all of the dirty tricks they could think of, and even created a few new ones, and still lost. How is a self respecting (ha) dem supposed to feel after that.

Now they are coming up with a variation of the bimbo coming out of the closet and have taken to producing an endless line of "leakers". Under the new rules, as passed by the security committee, if a person in the WH hears a funny noise in the bathroom, they can run to Schiff and claim that they heard Trump fart in the WH throne room... And they are still a Whistleblower if they heard it from someone who may have heard it.

If anyone needs to be investigated, it should be Schiff for brains.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely need a civil war and cleanse our country of the garbage
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Definitely need a civil war and cleanse our country of the garbage
    War is coming, but we shouldn't desire it too much, for once it starts, we are done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    War is coming, but we shouldn't desire it too much, for once it starts, we are done.
    Flush the toilet. Somewhat cleaner water will replace it.

Humans desire violence. Sadly, were wired for it. Like animals in a way. Very little history have we've been at peace.

Book suggestion,

"God Emperor Of Dune" by Frank Herbert.

It's a science fiction that describes our need for violence. Because peace bores us to death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The bowl doesn't always fill with cleaner water.

But a bit of good news, if Schiff knows who the "whistleblower" is,
    it will leak, soon. Schiff never met a secret he didn't want to leak.

12. Likes Grasshopperglock liked this post
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast