Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Crooked Press

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

If the U.S. attacks her country. Will she help attack her country? The land of her ancestors, family, memories, faith, community.

Is she gonna help us level it?
    Her Country is the U.S. of A!..........hell yeow, she will.......and the girls too! They're all, each and every one of 'em, strong American Patriots. Hells bells, don't you know that thousands of naturalized Americans from Germany fought against Germany in WW II?
    Don't ask f'r rights. Take thim. An' don't let anny wan give thim to ye. A right that is handed to ye f'r nawthin' has somethin' the matter with it. It's more than likely on'y a wrong turned inside out.

2. Likes just2cents, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When was the last or first time you heard of a legal immigrant renouncing their home citizenship?
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Supposedly on the day they are sworn in as a US citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    I don't believe that is required. Else, how did George Soros get dual citizenship?
    https://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    you don't believe............"what" is required, Mestral?......mac
    Renouncing their citizenship, when they become a US citizen.
    And I provided an example on one who didn't.
    Not sure how that came about, in light of the oath you quoted.
    Last edited by Mestral; Yesterday at 12:26 PM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Diversity is our strength.
    Dirt is a diverse mixture of elements. (and produces a lot of weeds,
    unless you spend a lot of time and energy rooting them out)

Iron is not diverse. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Detroit must be the strongest city in America then.
    Man...I seriously think that situation is government endorsed population control. They can't afford to pay all the welfare payments. They don't have jobs for people to make a living and the water pipes are lead poisoned.
    Demoncrat Talking Points. Nothing more.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals have a tendency to confuse true diversity with racial saturation of a city with any minority group.

If that is the case, Texas is getting pretty darn diverse right now. Seems like I hear more Spanish than English when I go somewhere. And that's fine as far as I am concerned. Maybe I need to learn more Spanish. I mean, I speak and understand quite a bit already but when it comes to a time when that is the only form of communication used then we have a different problem than simple loyalty to the US.

My grandmother was German and my grandfather was Italian. When WWII broke out my dad and his brother both went into the Army. My moms brother went to Germany and served in that army during the war. He never lived that down when he came back to the US after the war. Took it to the grave with him. They used to have a lot of "Volksdeutsche" or something like that who swore loyalty to the fatherland at that time. But back then, loyalties were taken seriously. A lot of them in Michigan, Wisconsin and the Midwest where a lot of the Germans settled when they came here.
    It was a tough time back then for a lot of people. I do feel immense sorrow at what was done to the Japanese "Nissei". That was one of Roosevelts biggest mistakes.

Nowadays the only loyalties that seem prevalent are loyalties to oneself. Democrats and republicans seem to have a huge sense of loyalty to party as well. I can only hope that the republican party does not destroy what it has traditionally sttod for for political expediency like the democrats have done.

I find it hard to understand how many folks who claim to be Christians, can support a party that supports openly gay rights and abortion. But then, having known a few of these Christian Democrats, I know how they are very dependent on government handouts to survive too. That sort of makes sense out of what is otherwise a clear decision to me.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

6. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7