Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Crooked Press

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard that Trump asked Bolton for his resignation last evening and Bolton submitted his resignation letter to Trump this morning.
    According to Bolton, he told the Pres. that he would resign. DJT told him they would talk about it "tomorrow". The, WHAM, you are fired. Interesting.

2. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm beginning to question Trump's sanity. Don't get me wrong - would never vote for a democRAT, but Trump is turning his administration into a circus.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    I'm beginning to question Trump's sanity. Don't get me wrong - would never vote for a democRAT, but Trump is turning his administration into a circus.
    Trump has shown just how much little power a president has. He can't even stop states from importing foreign nationals.

Nobody gets punished.

The TV still blares the new world order population replacement.

We're still using American troops as paid mercenaries.

Duel citizenships continue to haunt our government.

If he actually did something or stood up to the machine. His head would be blown off like JFK's.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; September 10th, 2019 at 4:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's like the whole thing in the Bahamas... Trump has told us that he is not going to give blank amnesty status to anyone from the Bahamas without a proper vetting process. Now, that makes sense to me, but the democrats are going nuts talking about racism and exclusionary tactics of the right.

In the US, individual states still have rights. Most outrank the federal government regulations too. If some state wants to import people, great for them. Now, just make sure they stay in your state please... Nah... Never happen.

Bolton being fired came as no real surprise to me. He is just as opinionated as Trump is, and forgets who got elected and who didn't. Oh, I agree with Bolton almost 100% of the time and Trump about 50% of the time. Taking troops out of AF after they did what they did does nothing but fan their flames. One of these days, someone in the Taliban will grow a brain and figure out that if they really want us out of there, they will have to smile and act nicely until after the deed is done. Then they can grow their poppies and revert back to their 5th century lifestyles with fat Mullahs ruling over powerless minions.

Problem with Trumps cabinet choices is that they are all very smart people, and not yes men. Trump needs to find a real ass kisser and put him on the job. Nothing good will come of it, but it would give the left a smaller target. Bolton is a very smart guy, and will not be unemployed for long. His problem is that he thinks he should be president and not the current guy in office. He did run in 2015, but didn't make the ticket.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Rush said that today on his radio show about Bolon running in 2015. Also of interest to me is Soros writing an op-ed praising the President for standing up to Huawei….

"I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever considered that's there's no such thing as a democrat or republican?

Or two separate labels that are played against each other to achieve the desired "voter" front? Manufactured consent for policy actions of the U.S. government?

Nothing ever changes. That's the results from an election not the effect on us.

Doesn't it ever smell a little fishy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sooner or later, I'm going to a reeducation camp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    Have you ever considered that's there's no such thing as a democrat or republican?

Or two separate labels that are played against each other to achieve the desired "voter" front? Manufactured consent for policy actions of the U.S. government?

?????????. Post makes no sense.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

10. Likes Grasshopperglock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    ?????????. Post makes no sense.
    That's what I'm going to tell them if they ask.

12. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post

Got into a nasty verbal exchange with a friend some time ago. He believes that, on a basic level, there are NO significant differences between Democrat and Republican. He says the real difference is between Liberal and Republican, and I agreed with him to a point...except that Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats aren't "welcome" in either party's camps, but are exploited for political value.
    He also said that "issues" like gun rights, abortion, defense spending, homosexuality, and other "hot topics" are more of a "personal belief" item, and should never be used as a "political platform"...

This is why I try to avoid talking politics with him.

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast