Thread: 2 playoff spots already occupied

Post Thanks / Like

2 playoff spots already occupied

Anyone watching the Oklahoma game last night think that OU and the Tide already are occupying two playoff spots in the Jalen Hurts revenge bowl? The way the announcers were talking.....welll I guess a third one will be occupied when Notre Dame plays tonight. Look out Ohio State....you guys might get in the rear again....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurts was fantastic. OU's defense not so much. The thing is Oklahoma will be like they were last year - simply outscore other teams, something like 45-38. Probably enough to get them in.
    I expect Ohio State to lose one, if not two, games. While their new QB looked good, the O-line is new.
    Notre Dame, the darling of the media, hopefully will get brought down to Earth when they play Georgia and Michigan. If they run the table they deserve to be in.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

3. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notre Dame showed me they are over rated as usual. If Louisville's QB would learn how to hang onto the ball and not turn it over it might have been a very close game.
    This "best DLin college ball" was a joke. Louisville put up big rushing numbers.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; September 4th, 2019 at 8:16 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Looks like those mutts up north will be an embarrassment to the B1G once again. Army almost pulled off the upset.

6. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Army never quits. Think back a couple of years - Army came to Columbus and gave Ohio State a tough game before the Buckeyes finally took over in 3rd quarter and put them away.
    Last year Army took Oklahoma into OT before falling.
    I don't want Michigan to fail/lose. I want them to go undefeated, then get hammered by the Bucks at the Big House this year.
    Need the B1G to remain a premier conference and challenge the SEC for supremacy. Nebraska sure didn't help out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    B1G is never going to get respect, so #### those mutts up north! The same with Ped State!

9. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post