Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your 2019 Crusader Football

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hammack isn't available. Don't know if he was one of those suspended or if he's injured.

What about this volunteer kicking coach they got? Here's his bio.

Randy Smith is in his first season as a volunteer assistant for the Cru working with the kickers. He is a 26-year veteran of the United States Army as a Special Operations Officer and has served eight combat tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and Africa. He has also coached collegiately at Louisiana Tech University and Southern Mississippi and also has high school coaching experience. He coached in Europe during his military career and has coached three NFL kickers, including a pair of Super Bowl winners.

Smith kicked collegiately at Auburn University and Southern Arkansas and set a school record for most consecutive PATs and longest field goal while at Southern Arkansas. He signed NFL contracts with the Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles and San Diego Chargers. He graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 1998. Smith also has an Ed. D from the University of North Carolina in Educational Leadership. Smith earned.a Master's Degree in Sport Management from Texas A&M University and earned a Master's in Counseling and Psychology from Louisiana Tech University. Smith is pictured with his wife, Valerie, and the couple has four children.

2. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When I went to the scrimmage a couple weeks ago, I did notice how the kicker was kicking with some confidence. Remember last year, I was concerned about the missed field goals and how they could cost them a close game in the playoffs. Hopefully, that is less of a worry this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    The QB is injured, not suspended.
    A list of the suspended and injured players is in today's KDH sports section.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, I saw that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2