Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: 3 Men In Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was triage. Once all the living bodies were removed, there wouldn't be any need for the colored napkins.
    can't imagine any one would cover some one for triage.....triage is only used to determine order priority for treatment......generally 3 levels, immediate, non-life threatening and ambulatory (walking wounded)......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    can't imagine any one would cover some one for triage.....triage is only used to determine order priority for treatment......generally 3 levels, immediate, non-life threatening and ambulatory (walking wounded)......mac
    When the first responders got there and with the number of wounded or dead. They used the napkins. I believe there was three colors of napkins. Those that where dead had their face covered. It was all they had to sort people. Luby's napkins. The heavy cloth jobbers that feel like they were cut from hotel curtains.

Everyone else was evaluated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    When the first responders got there and with the number of wounded or dead. They used the napkins. I believe there was three colors of napkins. Those that where dead had their face covered. It was all they had to sort people. Luby's napkins. The heavy cloth jobbers that feel like they were cut from hotel curtains.

Everyone else was evaluated.
    I do not know where you are getting this information but it is not true. I helped remove some of the wounded and helped with the scene.

4. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    I do not know where you are getting this information but it is not true. I helped remove some of the wounded and helped with the scene.
    Harker Heights police academy. I've seen the evidence tapes. I was trained on it. The napkins were a big part on how to triage a large number of people.

Either my ears, eyes, and memories are lying or you don't remember it.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; August 11th, 2019 at 8:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    Harker Heights police academy. I've seen the evidence tapes. I was trained on it. The napkins were a big part on how to triage a large number of people.

Either my ears, eyes, and memories are lying or you don't remember it.
    I was there has a cop and I was a paramedic I treated some of the wounded and stayed to secure the site. You are right I don't remember any of that. I will speak to Leon when I see him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    you're right, 2 cents. I mean, I'm not callin' bullsh!t or pinochio on anybody but it's just not the way it was.....mac
    Last edited by mac; August 12th, 2019 at 3:58 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

8. Likes just2cents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the full videotape of the crime scene. I didn't see the use of napkins, but then again, there were just dead people left. I didn't see anyone's face (including Hennard's) covered.

10. Thanks just2cents thanked this post
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12