Thread: Electrician

Post Thanks / Like

Electrician

Need a reputable electrician. Our Mexican gentleman is no longer around. The attic fan has gone the way of all good things. Thank you, Fred.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    The hardest thing about installing a ceiling fan is the step latter. It's a basic color wire to color wire using wire nuts.

It's simple enough to be easy.

Locate the breaker to the room. Flip it off.

It's three wires and a pipe with a ball going to a cross tab in the ceiling electrical box. It's a satisfying thing to do.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; July 30th, 2019 at 4:45 PM.

3. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, but it is an attic fan. I don't do attic work any longer and where Pancho put it and the box is insane. Dr. Watts will be here in the morning and replace the fan motor. I gave him the part number from it and he will most likely get it from the electrical supply house or might even have one lying around. Either way they usually last 5-8 years or so....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

5. Likes Grasshopperglock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, but it is an attic fan. I don't do attic work any longer and where Pancho put it and the box is insane. Dr. Watts will be here in the morning and replace the fan motor. I gave him the part number from it and he will most likely get it from the electrical supply house or might even have one lying around. Either way they usually last 5-8 years or so....

Now I'm tracking.

Okay