Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Epstein (Messages moved from Mueller Topic)

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I am shedding no tears over this perv. It seems that the FBI, etc., probably have a slew of information and don't really need him. After all, it's dependent upon the victims to convince a jury that someone is guilty. I have a feeling Epstein would not have flipped. At 66, he knew his last days would be spent in prison, so why take his buddies down with him. He wanted to die - and got what he wanted. Conspiracy? Murder? Not dismissing it out of hand, but I would have to see some hard evidence. (I know - I said "hard evidence" - LOL)

2. Likes just2cents, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    (I know - I said "hard evidence" - LOL)
    Wasn't LOL to the victims.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Wasn't LOL to the victims.
    Um, that was a reference to post #40.

Nothing funny about it. As I believe the death penalty is appropriate for child rapists, I never take it less than seriously. I spent many a sleepless night locking those asswipes away for as long as possible. And I am glad that the SDNY took this case a lot more seriously than Florida did. I hope they get them all, even if it is a former president, governor, senator, prince or law professor.

5. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Mac were you ever a staff wienie? It's seems in the latter part of your Army career you were one of those.
    Yep, could hardly stand myself........
    Don't ask f'r rights. Take thim. An' don't let anny wan give thim to ye. A right that is handed to ye f'r nawthin' has somethin' the matter with it. It's more than likely on'y a wrong turned inside out.

7. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was the best of times and it was the worst of times. My last 2 years in the army were spent at a brigade level S3. I spent more time in the field supporting artillery than when I was one.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

9. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture478.JPG  

11. LOL Ricky, CenTexDave, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is another joke floating around that tomorrow once the funeral home director steps out for lunch he will be cremated....

"I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Personally, I am shedding no tears over this perv. It seems that the FBI, etc., probably have a slew of information and don't really need him. After all, it's dependent upon the victims to convince a jury that someone is guilty. I have a feeling Epstein would not have flipped. At 66, he knew his last days would be spent in prison, so why take his buddies down with him. He wanted to die - and got what he wanted. Conspiracy? Murder? Not dismissing it out of hand, but I would have to see some hard evidence. (I know - I said "hard evidence" - LOL)
    Hard evidence?!
    Well, conveniently his cell mate was transferred the day before and was not replaced. I'm sure that was just overlooked.
    No video cameras in the cells. I'm sure that was just overlooked.
    Guards working 80 hours - way too much overtime. The two guards have been suspended pending investigation. One was not even a guard, but a fill-in from admin, kitchen, etc. I'm sure that was just overlooked.
    Why, after trying to harm himself less than 2 weeks ago, was he taken off suicide watch? I'm sure that was just overlooked.
    Why did his bed have sheets? Sheets are easy to tear and make a noose. I'm sure that was just overlooked.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EG.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	8395

Le mot catholique n’est pas un gros mot.

15. Likes Ricky liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, shawnricheson, Ricky, fchafey, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen snippets claiming that Bill Gates rode on the plane. Plus something about The Simpons creator getting a 'foot massage' from a 14yo.

He was never going to see a day in court.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast