Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Epstein (Messages moved from Mueller Topic)

Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LKV.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	8390

Le mot catholique n’est pas un gros mot.

2. Likes Grasshopperglock, fchafey, Ricky liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, Ricky, txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hoo boy! Red Eye just reported that now the facility is reporting that there was no video tapeing of Epstein or his cell. They had cameras in the bldg but had them all trained on hallways, not on or in cells......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    No video. Has all the makings of a murder.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too funny!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LKV.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	8390
    5/5
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    No video. Has all the makings of a murder.
    well, it gets even more strange. the system required that epstein also have a cellie (cell mate) which he did have till the day before he was offed when his cellie was transferred to another location and not replaced......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

7. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone just reported that one of the guards watching him wasn't even a guard but a department employee.

Going to get interesting as the DOJ sends in investigators to look at the case.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

9. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Someone just reported that one of the guards watching him wasn't even a guard but a department employee.

Going to get interesting as the DOJ sends in investigators to look at the case.
    And the one guard who was there was on his fourth day of overtime. That unit is so short on staff that they have had to implement mandatory overtime. That really sucks! I remember one time when I was on my way home and got to the sally-port breathing a sigh of relief only to find the Sergeant there to turn me around to put in another four hours. I don't remember how effective I was during those four hours.

Le mot catholique n’est pas un gros mot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    And the one guard who was there was on his fourth day of overtime. That unit is so short on staff that they have had to implement mandatory overtime. That really sucks! I remember one time when I was on my way home and got to the sally-port breathing a sigh of relief only to find the Sergeant there to turn me around to put in another four hours. I don't remember how effective I was during those four hours.
    yeow, that's what they just said on Red Eye. the guy who would normally be there had already completed 80 hours for the week and HR wouldn't allow any more time on. The replacement was a staff wienie, clerk, cook, mechanic or something along those lines.....but not a uniformed officer or CO.....mac (and no, I don't have anything against staff wienies and am not denigrating staff pukes.......they have their places too....just away from me, is all....
    Last edited by mac; August 13th, 2019 at 12:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    yeow, that's what they just said on Red Eye. the guy who would normally be there had already completed 80 hours for the week and HR wouldn't allow any more time on. The replacement was a staff wienie, clerk, cook, mechanic or something along those lines.....but not a uniformed officer or CO.....mac (and no, I don't have anything against staff wienies and am not denigrating staff pukes.......they have their places too....just away from me, is all....
    Mac were you ever a staff wienie? It's seems in the latter part of your Army career you were one of those.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

13. LOL gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said "staff wienie"....

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

15. LOL Ricky, txswimmer, just2cents LOL'd at this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast