Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biden B.S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We saw how toothless they were told to #### off after they held Obama's boy toy, Erich Holder, in contempt of congress.
    Rick said boy toy ...
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

2. LOL just2cents, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course they say that was back then and now is now... The big difference I suppose to them is that if Obama/Holder did it, it was right but if Trump/Barr do it, it is bad. That is what passes for logic for democrats and their flunkies.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    I have often thought of how much politicians are skewered by their incomplete thoughts, their "off the cuff" remarks, their non-pc jokes,, etc. Guess it's part of the job. Biden, and "W" are two of the biggest guys on "gaffes" that I can think of. Trump is the same - he is just too stubborn to clarify, withdraw, or explain some of his harsher statements. Even though I dislike the man, I am not going to attribute Klan and Nazi loving to him for his remarks on "fine people on both sides".

Thanks God we have a totally unbiased press that just reports news and doesn't opine without letting you know. We don't? Gosh, thanks for letting me know.

5. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    I have often thought of how much politicians are skewered by their incomplete thoughts, their "off the cuff" remarks, their non-pc jokes,, etc. Guess it's part of the job. Biden, and "W" are two of the biggest guys on "gaffes" that I can think of. Trump is the same - he is just too stubborn to clarify, withdraw, or explain some of his harsher statements. Even though I dislike the man, I am not going to attribute Klan and Nazi loving to him for his remarks on "fine people on both sides".

Thanks God we have a totally unbiased press that just reports news and doesn't opine without letting you know. We don't? Gosh, thanks for letting me know.
    you may want to recall what the 2 "sides" were. They were not what a lot of folks think they were...had nothing to do with nazism or white supremacy. One side wanted to tear down the statue of Marse Lee and the other side didn't......it was as simple, innocent and harmless as that.....'till the antifas got in the mix.....mac
    Last edited by mac; May 14th, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
    Don't ask f'r rights. Take thim. An' don't let anny wan give thim to ye. A right that is handed to ye f'r nawthin' has somethin' the matter with it. It's more than likely on'y a wrong turned inside out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    you may want to recall what the 2 "sides" were. They were not what a lot of folks think they were...had nothing to do with nazism or white supremacy. One side wanted to tear down the statue of Marse Lee and the other side didn't......it was as simple, innocent and harmless as that.....'till the antifas got in the mix.....mac
    The Nazis got involved, as well as Antifa. The Nazis were yelling about "blood and soil", and "Jews will not replace us". I remember the scenes all too well. Antifa probably started the violence - they think they are entitled, because they are "stopping fascism", when, in fact, they are as fascist as can be. Both of those outfits need to be eliminated from our political discourse.

Post Thanks / Like
    If not eliminated, then emphatically ignored. But I have yet to see, other than Antifas influence on the left, where either group holds much of the American voting public in their grasp.

Antifa is the most violent of the pair right now, and I am concerned that they see their violence as a means of influencing others to use that as the solution to anyone disagreeing to their line of thinking. Much as the KKK did in the past.

I guess that is why we see things like this girl (I refuse to call her a lady) walk up to a pro lifer and punch him out. Somehow, that sort of thing is now seen as OK... A sad commentary for where we are as a nation.

9. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Antifa is a hate/terrorist group, and more prone to violence than most, including the Nazis. Only the loud fringe supports them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Antifa is a hate/terrorist group, and more prone to violence than most, including the Nazis. Only the loud fringe supports them.
    Only the fringe:
    Kieth Ellison The deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee

Frankly, all of the Demoncrat Party are a form of antifa fascists. (Yes, they are a self parody.)
    https://www.heartland.org/news-opini...urce=policybot

They are invited to every facet of the DemonicRats and their Deep State operations.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...al-regulations
    How far left has the Democratic Party shifted? Here's one answer: A violent antifa leader, recently charged with assaulting two Marines on the street in Philadelphia, had been working with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Democratic members of Congress to implement regulations on consumers and small businesses.

On Nov. 17, two U.S. Marines were attacked in Philadelphia by a group of antifa activists. One of those recently charged in the attack with aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, and terroristic threats was Joseph Alcoff. Alcoff also ran Smash Racism D.C., the organization that laid siege to the home of Tucker Carlson and chased Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife out of a restaurant where they were dining.

On social media, Alcoff, using an alias, has called for the overthrow of capitalism and the institution of communism in the United States.
    It is just who the anti Trump movement is.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like they were discussing in the poll analysis yesterday... Democrat voters do not care about whether a president is a good one or not, or what they can do for America... Just so long as they win.

That is almost as dumb a reason to vote for someone based on sex or color of their skin.

13. Likes madasheck, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    Only the fringe:
    Kieth Ellison The deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee

Frankly, all of the Demoncrat Party are a form of antifa fascists. (Yes, they are a self parody.)
    https://www.heartland.org/news-opini...urce=policybot

They are invited to every facet of the DemonicRats and their Deep State operations.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...al-regulations

It is just who the anti Trump movement is.
    The MSM and Twitter are in league with Antifa.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/exposed-r...s-with-antifa/
    https://twitter.com/EoinLenihan/stat...with-antifa%2F

Why do I say Twitter is also in league with them?
    We mapped the social interactions of 58,254 Antifa affiliated accounts on Twitter based on an initial seed of 16 self-identifying and verifiable Antifa accounts
    Think about that. They found 58,254 Antifa accounts.
    And at least 16 of those accounts were self identified.
    This is a declared terrorist group.
    How long do you think a "right wing terrorist group"
    (if there is any such thing today) would keep 16 self identified
    accounts on Twitter, before they were shut down?

Heck,Twitter shuts down people who lean slightly right
    for just disagreeing with the Left.

No. Antifa isn't just embraced by a fringe.
    They are embraced by the whole DemonicRats party.
    And given cover by many who pretend to be neutral.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2