Thread: Baby Steps

Post Thanks / Like

Baby Steps

Every day's a disaster with Democrats and RINOs in office.
    The Texas House has approved a measure that lets gun owners carry their weapons in the open, or concealed, for a week after a government declaration of a disaster. The vote was 102-29.
    The next step will be a state Senate hearing, the San Antonio Express-News reported.
    “I don’t want someone to feel like they have to leave their firearms back in an unsecured home for a week or longer, and we all know how looting occurs in storms,” said the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Dade Phelan, a Republican. “Entire neighborhoods are empty and these people can just go shopping, and one of the things they’re looking for is firearms.”

The newspaper noted that Florida allows unlicensed handgun owners to carry them during mandatory evacuations.
    “I think one day constitutional carry will be in that vein, where it’s not a big deal,” Phelan said. “I think we’ll get there one day, but it takes small steps like this to prove to people that law-abiding citizens are just fine carrying a firearm.”
    Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hou...fter-disasters

Post Thanks / Like
    Like trying to get rid of Barr before he really starts digging into the whole collusion foundation. Seems the MSM and the politicians involved, along with the guilty deep state operatives, are getting nervous.

Supposedly, Barr already has things moving along, and they are desperately attempting to make Barr look like a liar or a Trump lackey before he gets the word out.

And it's not the law abiding citizens that are dangerous with guns in their possession... Just the outlaws who are dangerous. Anyone who tries to turn my assets into their unearned benefits will get a special order of lead between the teeth as a bonus.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And it's not the law abiding citizens that are dangerous with guns in their possession... Just the outlaws who are dangerous. Anyone who tries to turn my assets into their unearned benefits will get a special order of lead between the teeth as a bonus.
    See post #2847 in the Police State thread.