Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Brackets 2019

Post Thanks / Like

NCAA Brackets 2019

wow...finally got a chance to see this guy Zion play.....he's the real thing.....if he doesn't get hurt or go to jail or something, he may be better than Jordan and James both. He's really impressive.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes he is. Was afraid he blew out his knee when his sneaker came apart earlier in the season. I also enjoy the little guy throwing 3 pointers from little tiny University that shows up every tournament....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Zion was gifted by the refs last night. Duke should have lost to UCF.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Refs blew it on both sides. Hw many times can you look at a review and not see the ball hit the rim? Coach K even said it, in the tournament he has been unlucky and lucky and tonight he said he was luckier by a little bit...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

5. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Refs blew it on both sides. Hw many times can you look at a review and not see the ball hit the rim? Coach K even said it, in the tournament he has been unlucky and lucky and tonight he said he was luckier by a little bit...
    doesn't matter how many times you watch the review, that ball still ain't gonna hit the rim.....but Dave is right in his posting down there....UCF should've won that game, it was their's to lose and damned if they didn't find a way to do it......how they missed those 2, under the basket, shots is beyond me....Zion also got away with a critical and game changing goaltending infraction....mac
    Last edited by mac; March 25th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

7. Thanks CenTexDave, fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And once again the Three Blind Mice (referees) give a win to an ACC team (Virginia). Purdue had that game. Even Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder could have seen foul on Virginia that was never called. Call it, Purdue was in the bonus, and the game never would have come down to that last second bucket in regulation.
    Here's hoping Michigan State beats Duke, who has looked rather shaky in their last two games.
    At least Texas Tech took down Gonzaga - good job Red Raiders.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Tech beating Gonzaga wasn't without its share of SPED Ref's. That flagrant technical foul at the end gave Tech the choice of foul shooters so big boy didn't have to go up there and throw bricks. Otherwise he would have had to shoot those shots.
    John Daly

11. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    Texas Tech beating Gonzaga wasn't without its share of SPED Ref's. That flagrant technical foul at the end gave Tech the choice of foul shooters so big boy didn't have to go up there and throw bricks. Otherwise he would have had to shoot those shots.
    are you saying that there was no foul and one should've not been called?.....i've had my fair share of disagreements with this years crop of refs too but not over this call......I would be bitchin' 'bout it if it hadn't been called!.......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    And once again the Three Blind Mice (referees) give a win to an ACC team (Virginia). Purdue had that game. Even Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder could have seen foul on Virginia that was never called. Call it, Purdue was in the bonus, and the game never would have come down to that last second bucket in regulation.
    Here's hoping Michigan State beats Duke, who has looked rather shaky in their last two games.
    At least Texas Tech took down Gonzaga - good job Red Raiders.
    well, i do agree with you on the last 2 Duke games but that's about it.....i'm glad to see 'em get 'em out of their system....kind of think they'll walk away with it now......this guy Zion is something to behold.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Then I guess you didn't see Purdue's guard, Edwards, last night. Never saw a 3 point shooting display like that. Broke Steph Curry's NCAA record for the tournament.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast