Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Brackets 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ND's starting 5 has eclipsed 10K points. The only starting 5 in Div 1 men's or women's to do that ever....Still would like to see Baylor win.....Tech for that matter too. We will see.
    now that would really be neat if both baylor and textech were to win......mac

2. Likes Night Owl, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's possible, Mac. Tech took it to Michigan State last night. Never seen defense like that. Auburn got hosed. I guess the refs had to ensure an ACC darling goes to the finals.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Thanks fchafey, Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was rooting for Virginia. The way they won was terrible.....Those ref's need to be fired....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

6. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    I was rooting for Virginia. The way they won was terrible.....Those ref's need to be fired....
    totally agree, and I generally sympathize with the refs. i, too, wanted VA to win this one.....but right now I still can't get over tech winning their game after trying so hard to lose the damned thing. it's good they don't have to play Duke, now.......mac

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baylor looking good at the half - up by 12. I'm sure ND will make some adjustments and the game with get close in the 2nd half.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Baylor. Crazy ending.

11. Likes CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    National champion Baylor Lady Bears... I was playing for a worship night event at church tonight and when I went out into the lobby after the gig, everyone was tuning in their phones to find out the final score. 82 to 81 in a last second buzzer beater.

All I have to say is that one of the Baylor players must be in good with the Lord. AT least UCONN wasn't in it.

Oh... and on a humorous note for Ludwig, the Baptists beat the Catholics....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

13. LOL CenTexDave, fchafey, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baylor had 16 point leads more than once in the 3rd quarter, but when All-American Lauren Cox got injured it just seemed to change the game. But the Lady Bears hung on. Great win.

Post Thanks / Like
    Baptists win at basketball because we know how to dunk

16. LOL Ricky, Gramps, kantwin, madasheck, sojourner truth and 1 others LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdawg View Post
    Baptists win at basketball because we know how to dunk
    i had 6 girls here at the house watchin' the game. at one time or another every single one of 'em had a bawl.......they watched it in the front room and I watched it on the back porch along with some of the sons in law and it was a really good game. someone on here said that baylor hung in there. no they didn't.....they fell apart.......but still had a point to spare at the buzzer......mac

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast