Thread: 2019 Texas Rangers Baseball

Post Thanks / Like

2019 Texas Rangers Baseball

It’s going to be an exciting season for Texas Rangers fans as they see the development of the management style of the new manager, Chris Woodward.

I’m a bit concerned about the age of newly signed outfielder Hunter Pence, but he has demonstrated his worth in Spring Training with 15 hits, three of them homers. If he can hang together for a couple of seasons...Perhaps he signed with the Rangers so that his final showings will be near his home-town, Fort Worth.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

2. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they do well. Am looking forward to April 30th and May 1st as they have two home games with Pittsburgh. They don't play the Mets, Dodgers, or Colorado, so Pittsburgh will have to do. I like watching them as well.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    yep, could be a real interesting and exciting year......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope so... A new manager won't win them any games unless he is willing to play folks who are doing things and yanking out big names when they are not.

Andrus, Odor, and many of last years names are still there, but that is no guarantee for success. I am skeptical but hopeful.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain