Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monster Trade for the Browns

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Monster Trade for the Browns

Cleveland has been busy in the off season with a couple of trades and free agent signings, but pulled off a block buster yesterday: Odell Beckham, Jr. from the Giants.
    They gave up a lot (1st round and other draft pick and safety Jabrill Peppers) but got one of the, if not the, best WR in the league. He's only 26 years old too.
    ESPN reporters now picking the Browns for the AFC North.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Likes txswimmer, fchafey, Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure would be niice to see the Browns on Sunday or Monday night for a change. They are way over due for some good times....good luck to them, the North is ripe for the pickings...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Peppers has been a total waste. Not surprised since he was one of those losers from the mutts up north.

6. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Peppers has been a total waste. Not surprised since he was one of those losers from the mutts up north.
    Although he was better last year, he sure hasn't played up to his status as a #1 draft pick from 2017. And from what I'd been reading the past couple of months, Dorsey and the Browns identified Safety as one of the team's needs. Guess it's
    a real need now. Still have their #2 and first #3 pick, but still need a CB/S and a LB and possibly an OL. Have a feeling Dorsey isn't yet finished wheeling and dealing.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

8. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Cleveland? They're up north.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand the Giants. Previously traded their outstanding OLB Oliver Vernon to the Browns for one of the Browns' OL. Now the Giants trade OBJ. With Manning on his last breath as a QB, doesn't sound like a rebuild but rather
    a fire sale. Sure they have Saquon Barkley, but he can only do so much. And if they do draft Dwayne Haskins at #6, no guarantees as a rookie QB he will be better than Manning.
    I previously said on here I doubted the Cowboys will even make the playoffs this upcoming season. Then I look and see how the Giants are getting rid of talent, the Eagles let Foles walkl (Wentz is a proven injury prone QB) and the Redskins haven't done much to improve. NFC East is wide open.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    I don't understand the Giants. Previously traded their outstanding OLB Oliver Vernon to the Browns for one of the Browns' OL. Now the Giants trade OBJ. With Manning on his last breath as a QB, doesn't sound like a rebuild but rather
    a fire sale. Sure they have Saquon Barkley, but he can only do so much. And if they do draft Dwayne Haskins at #6, no guarantees as a rookie QB he will be better than Manning.
    I previously said on here I doubted the Cowboys will even make the playoffs this upcoming season. Then I look and see how the Giants are getting rid of talent, the Eagles let Foles walkl (Wentz is a proven injury prone QB) and the Redskins haven't done much to improve. NFC East is wide open.
    Two words help me understand the Giants. Joe Pisarcik. He is the reason the NFL has the kneel down rule.....but what do I know, I am a Jets fan after all....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets signed Pittsburgh RB Bell. Good move. Antonio Brown went to Oakland, so Pittsburgh may be on the downturn.

14. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Cleveland has been busy in the off season with a couple of trades and free agent signings, but pulled off a block buster yesterday: Odell Beckham, Jr. from the Giants.
    They gave up a lot (1st round and other draft pick and safety Jabrill Peppers) but got one of the, if not the, best WR in the league. He's only 26 years old too.
    ESPN reporters now picking the Browns for the AFC North.
    I think you are over inflating Beckham and his impact on the team. He is a cancer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw where a Browns RB is taking an eight week vacation to start the season. Something about domestic violence.

17. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast