Thread: Dale Jr. on the decline of NASCAR

Post Thanks / Like

Dale Jr. on the decline of NASCAR

I've been a long time NASCAR fan as my dad and grandfather raised me to root for The Intimidator in his hey day and hate Bill Elliott's guts. Have to been to countless races in Denton in a luxury turn 2 condo (the only way to watch the race, once you do it you can't go back in the grandstands) and I just find the current state of NASCAR boring and overly complicated. I came across this video last night even though it is a few months old it still surprised me how JR tip toed around any negative response about NASCAR. After the video be sure to scroll down and read the comments for how the people really feel about the Chase, playoffs, and the stages system they have moved to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Double for watching it in a condo. The one I got to go to even had the race on in the bathroom. Not to mention that with a pair of good binoculars one can see all sorts of scandalous behavior going on in the infield. Now that is truly ####ten in high cotton....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    So, why haven't we been invited to these "condos"?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    As for the video, boy, he sure doesn't come across as the brightest bulb on the string of Christmas lights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YourBoy! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been a long time NASCAR fan as my dad and grandfather raised me to root for The Intimidator in his hey day and hate Bill Elliott's guts. Have to been to countless races in Denton in a luxury turn 2 condo (the only way to watch the race, once you do it you can't go back in the grandstands) and I just find the current state of NASCAR boring and overly complicated. I came across this video last night even though it is a few months old it still surprised me how JR tip toed around any negative response about NASCAR. After the video be sure to scroll down and read the comments for how the people really feel about the Chase, playoffs, and the stages system they have moved to.

i didn't see any "tiptoeing" at all by junior......exactly the opposite......very optimistic....but what you say about watching a race from a condo is absolutely true.....or even from a sponsors box. The family of one of my sons in law has "privileges" at the Dell box at Ft. Worth and it sure makes life great.....Dell also has a hospitality suite over there in the Condo and that's great too but, for some reason, I prefer the skyboxes....mac