Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WACO ISD Supt Position Soon Open

Post Thanks / Like
    No one predicted that turnout. He did the honorable thing and it only cost the WISD about $90K to say goodbye. A good outcome for allcon.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He did resign, and was stated he was not forced to. $96K paid to him.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... As I predicted, there was a Golden Parachute behind all of this. I still say that consideration was the biggest reason WISD did not can this clown the second after he was arrested.

What was funniest was watching all of the idiots that came to the hearing backing this druggie up. Shoot, folks, if one of your own kids got caught doing this they would have been suspended in a heartbeat.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

6. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they had kept him then any former employee that was fired for the same thing would probably sue.

Post Thanks / Like
    And since he pleaded it down to 90 hours of community out reach or some such thing he is free to apply anywhere else and use his 96k to move.....hope he thanked his lawyer....
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that and the arrest and charges will be removed from his record. Like it never even happened.

I can almost hear the appeal from him right now arguing that he has never done anything wrong, and that there is no record of it anywhere... And he would be correct.

Why am I suspicious that we haven't heard the last from this guy? Him and Claudia Brown... The cured diseases that just won't die.

10. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, that and the arrest and charges will be removed from his record. Like it never even happened.

I can almost hear the appeal from him right now arguing that he has never done anything wrong, and that there is no record of it anywhere... And he would be correct.

Why am I suspicious that we haven't heard the last from this guy? Him and Claudia Brown... The cured diseases that just won't die.
    From all reports he had been doing a great job, it does not seem fair to link him in any way with Claudia Brown.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    .....hope he thanked his lawyer....
    His lawyer probably thanked him--no long drawn out trial, no having to track down possible character witnesses, no long hours spent in the library doing research on similar cases...
    The lawyer "earned" his retainer fee, plus. Now he has the bucks to replace that hot tub in his backyard...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

13. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    From all reports he had been doing a great job, it does not seem fair to link him in any way with Claudia Brown.
    Wasn't aware that making unfair comparisons was against forum rules. Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure all of the liberals get the word.

I guess the thing both have in common is that they lost a job, and now seem not to be able to go away. Of course, that remains to be seen with WISDs resident doper but then again, I used the words "I am suspicious" which indicates skepticism and not fact.

15. LOL just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many soldiers have been popped for MJ. I bet they wished their problems went away as easily as this morons especially with a payday at the end.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

17. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3