Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Pastry Police Stand Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: "mannerisms"
    I had a boss several years ago, when I was working temps jobs, and the supervisor I was assigned to was..the MOST EFFEMINATE man I had ever worked for. His daily clothes were an explosion of pastels and bright colors, he wore his glasses on a cord, his normal speech pattern was somewhere "near" a woman's register...but he was married to a woman who bore him a daughter. One day at quitting time, we were working late to finish a project, and he was leaving at normal time. He told us it was his anniversary, and "my wife and daughter are taking me to a steakhouse...well, ta ta, b****s!"
    On the 'masculine" side of his personality...he was a BIG NASCAR fan. Rooted for both Dale Earnhardts and Tony Stewart. He drove a Chevy pickup (granted, it was a Chevy S-10 extended cab with 2wd...). But his NASCAR fanaticism stopped at Jeff Gordon--"I CAN"T STAND that little F****T!, he was scream on Mondays after a Gordon win on Sunday!
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. LOL CenTexDave, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    David's advice for Solomon:
    Be a Man. (1 Kings 2:2)

I don't think he was talking about gender confusion.
    More likely, it was something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0H-UK2_JiY
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David's advice for Solomon:
    Be a Man. (1 Kings 2:2)

I don't think he was talking about gender confusion.
    More likely, it was something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0H-UK2_JiY
    that guy sure is........impressed with himself...thinks he hung the moon.....mac

6. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    that guy sure is........impressed with himself...thinks he hung the moon.....mac
    He does exude quite a bit of self confidence

He is one of my neighbors, and yes, he does run his own ship.
    (More like a village, they are a Messianic Jewish group.)
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Re: "mannerisms"
    I had a boss several years ago, when I was working temps jobs, and the supervisor I was assigned to was..the MOST EFFEMINATE man I had ever worked for. His daily clothes were an explosion of pastels and bright colors, he wore his glasses on a cord, his normal speech pattern was somewhere "near" a woman's register...but he was married to a woman who bore him a daughter. One day at quitting time, we were working late to finish a project, and he was leaving at normal time. He told us it was his anniversary, and "my wife and daughter are taking me to a steakhouse...well, ta ta, b****s!"
    On the 'masculine" side of his personality...he was a BIG NASCAR fan. Rooted for both Dale Earnhardts and Tony Stewart. He drove a Chevy pickup (granted, it was a Chevy S-10 extended cab with 2wd...). But his NASCAR fanaticism stopped at Jeff Gordon--"I CAN"T STAND that little F****T!, he was scream on Mondays after a Gordon win on Sunday!

Yup, I know a few very effeminate guys who are actually quite promiscuous, with women only. So stereotypically gay - gayer than pink doodoo. But, they are straight, have no gender confusion as far as what clothes to wear or how to cut their hair, or whatever. Guess it just takes all kinds.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6