Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pastry Police Stand Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Then there's that whole thing about "gender fluidity", where (if I remember what I read correctly) a person of one gender feels like being a person of the other gender, depending on the mood that person is in.
    The article I read was written by someone who had such a person living as a boarder in his home once. The "fluid" person was born a man, but ever so occasionally, would wake up "as" a woman on some occasions, and conduct his/herself as a woman for several hours.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    these mutants are really puzzling......used to see some strange things in the real close families up round santa ana. i knew a girl once who had 6 toes.....all total.......and knew a boy once that didn't have thumbs.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    these mutants are really puzzling......used to see some strange things in the real close families up round santa ana. i knew a girl once who had 6 toes.....all total.......and knew a boy once that didn't have thumbs.....mac
    Not many branches on the tress I take either.....
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Like trying to solve a redneck murder... The DNA is all the same and there is no dental forensic evidence.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

5. LOL gnatsum, Night Owl, CenTexDave, fchafey, txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    makes seating a jury real real difficult.....mac

7. LOL fchafey, txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    Just one.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

9. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Then there's that whole thing about "gender fluidity", where (if I remember what I read correctly) a person of one gender feels like being a person of the other gender, depending on the mood that person is in.
    The article I read was written by someone who had such a person living as a boarder in his home once. The "fluid" person was born a man, but ever so occasionally, would wake up "as" a woman on some occasions, and conduct his/herself as a woman for several hours.
    Transgender is a sham. It is the exploitation of mentally ill people for the furtherance of an agenda.
    One of many stories (news that is generally suppressed by the LBGT activists):
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/...was-all-a-sham
    Here’s how things began.

After convincing myself that I was a woman during a severe mental health crisis, I visited a licensed nurse practitioner in early 2013 and asked for a hormone prescription. “If you don’t give me the drugs, I’ll buy them off the internet,” I threatened.

Although she’d never met me before, the nurse phoned in a prescription for 2 mg of oral estrogen and 200 mg of Spironolactone that very same day.

The nurse practitioner ignored that I have chronic post-traumatic stress disorder, having previously served in the military for almost 18 years. All of my doctors agree on that. Others believe that I have bipolar disorder and possibly borderline personality disorder.

I should have been stopped, but out-of-control, transgender activism had made the nurse practitioner too scared to say no.

Only one therapist tried to stop me from crawling into this smoking rabbit hole. When she did, I not only fired her, I filed a formal complaint against her. “She’s a gatekeeper,” the trans community said.

Professional stigmatisms against “conversion therapy” had made it impossible for the therapist to question my motives for wanting to change my sex.

The “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders” (Fifth Edition) says one of the traits of gender dysphoria is believing that you possess the stereotypical feelings of the opposite sex. I felt that about myself, but yet no therapist discussed it with me.

Two weeks hadn’t passed before I found a replacement therapist. The new one quickly affirmed my identity as a woman. I was back on the road to getting vaginoplasty.

There’s abundant online literature informing transgender people that their sex change isn’t real. But when a licensed medical doctor writes you a letter essentially stating that you were born in the wrong body and a government agency or court of law validates that delusion, you become damaged and confused. I certainly did.
    One thing not mentioned here is that the Third edition had not provision for Transgender, and all such cases were considered gender identity disorder. The fifth edition changed that, with no scientific evidence to back up that change. It was changed for political purposes.
    Last edited by Mestral; March 12th, 2019 at 6:27 PM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

11. Thanks Night Owl, txswimmer thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard a lot of stories about "buyer's remorse" on the news. Sad. I don't know enough about the why's or wherefores.

Apparently Bruce Jenner wants to go back to being Bruce. I don't think he likes being a lesbian. But, her never had the "chop", so I guess it's just a matter of removing his breast implants and getting back on some male hormones until his kick in again. Maybe he just liked cross dressing, and that is why he thought he needed to become a woman. Will he have to give back his "Woman of the Year" award?

13. LOL fchafey, CenTexDave, Dagobert II LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Gender Confusion is a mental illness, plain and simple.
    That some emerge from it, in spite of the quacks that
    give them drugs to make them worse, is a small miracle.

getting back on some male hormones until his kick in again.
    Sadly, as I understand it, they will never "kick in again" if
    he has been on the synthetics for very long.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

15. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    I have heard a lot of stories about "buyer's remorse" on the news. Sad. I don't know enough about the why's or wherefores.

Apparently Bruce Jenner wants to go back to being Bruce. I don't think he likes being a lesbian. But, her never had the "chop", so I guess it's just a matter of removing his breast implants and getting back on some male hormones until his kick in again. Maybe he just liked cross dressing, and that is why he thought he needed to become a woman. Will he have to give back his "Woman of the Year" award?
    Rush had a good name for what Bruce needs... An "addadictomy".. Wait for it... you have to say it a few times slowly before the picture clears up.

To me, the whole gender identity thing makes zero sense at all. But I also have no problem with what anyone wants to identify as long as it does not interfere with me or my life at all. And by that I mean I don't want to see it, hear it, or witness it. Like any regular relationship, ones sexual orientation id personal and private, and should remain just that... Without advertising it by mannerisms, displays, and without any agenda whatsoever. And I think if more people who are not oriented with their birth gender would act more normally, and not trying to push whatever drives them onto other people, it would not be much of an issue with anyone. But it seems like these people go out of their way to be in everyones face.

It reminds me of people who get tattooed all over their bodies, or have piercings that are open and obvious just to elicit a reaction, and then get upset when anyone notices. I mean if you want outrage and attention, just go nude and watch everyone freak out. Of course, these sort of things will get you a free ride to jail, but at least people will have noticed you.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

17. Likes Mestral, txswimmer liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast