Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seven-Time Retard Wrecks the Field

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I didn't say that, but it's certainly possible.

Maybe you should look at how many of his so-called "championships" were achieved in seasons when that team was caught cheating.

He didn't have to cheat yesterday since NASCAR tossed out the rule book in order to benefit him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't say that, but it's certainly possible.

Maybe you should look at how many of his so-called "championships" were achieved in seasons when that team was caught cheating.

He didn't have to cheat yesterday since NASCAR tossed out the rule book in order to benefit him.
    well, when you swim with sharks, it's best to be a shark also.......the meanest and smartest shark in the ocean.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at the video 3 times and didn't see anything but an attempt to pass. When the 48 pulled out to pass the 21 the 21 and 48 lost grip and moved into each other.

When is it cheating to try and pass a car in front of you? In auto racing accidents happen and that's what happened in this case. Seeing anything else is just sour grapes. If passing isn't allowed in NASCAR then why get on the track.

who was it that stated "if you ain't bumping and rubbing, you ain't racing."

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well, you only see what your closed mind is programmed to see and that is not the reality of what happened.

5. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you only see what your closed mind is programmed to see and that is not the reality of what happened.
    I could say the same about your closed mind. It seems your extreme dislike of the 48 has distorted your reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Nope, just calling it as it happened. If he were a skilled driver, he would have had the talent to pass one car without wrecking 15 others. But no doubt you'll deny that too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding JJ's driving ability, I submit to you, the last lap of the Chase race on the Charlotte 'roval' last year. All he had to do was stay in second place behind Truex Jr., and he would've wound up advancing to the next round, but JJ decided that he could make a move for first, and almost had it, but he spun, and while spinning, he took out Truex, leaving the third place Ryan Blaney to coast to a win...

And then Kyle Larson, driving a car that looked like a refugee from a demo derby, was told by his crew chief to 'stand on it' because Kerry Earnhardt, way in the back, also spun.
    Kyle passing Kerry was enough to move him up one position, leaving him ONE point in the final standings over JJ. Larson advanced to the next round, Johnson didn't.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

9. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You are mistaken, Johnson is absolutely perfect and would never do as you suggest.

11. LOL TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, just calling it as it happened. If he were a skilled driver, he would have had the talent to pass one car without wrecking 15 others. But no doubt you'll deny that too.
    If the driver in the 21 would have not come down then the wrench wouldn't have happened. Go and relook the Video you posted and tell me the 21 didn't drift down the track at the same time the 48 drifted up. It's called racing and not following. I've seen the same maneuver happen more times than I can count. Sometimes crap happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    If the driver in the 21 would have not come down then the wrench wouldn't have happened. Go and relook the Video you posted and tell me the 21 didn't drift down the track at the same time the 48 drifted up. It's called racing and not following. I've seen the same maneuver happen more times than I can count. Sometimes crap happens.
    I posted the video so that you could look at it and it is plain as day at 40 seconds. But you love your boy "Jesus" Johnson and you refuse to admit that he could have possibly caused yet another massive wreck because of his lack of talent. Hell, even Waltrip said that he misjudged it. Ya, that is in the video too. If you were intellectually honest, you would see the truth but no. You like wrecks and are entertained by shiny things breaking, so you argue what you refuse to see.

And I am sure the duals and 500 will be the same since it pleases simple minded people who have been brainwashed into thinking that this is racing.

14. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast