Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seven-Time Retard Wrecks the Field

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the race, but one of my homies said it was Paul Menard in the 21 who instigated the mess. I'll have to watch that segment of the race later.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed the race, but one of my homies said it was Paul Menard in the 21 who instigated the mess. I'll have to watch that segment of the race later.
    Wouldn't have been mac that said that would it?

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." -- Albus Dumbledore...

3. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You'll see all you need to see at 40 seconds into this video when the worst driver in NASCAR history intentionally wrecks the field.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You'll see all you need to see at 40 seconds into this video when the worst driver in NASCAR history intentionally wrecks the field.
    Again, you'll have to explain to me how the worst driver in NASCAR history has 7 championships.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    Again, you'll have to explain to me how the worst driver in NASCAR history has 7 championships.
    I thought it was pretty self explanatory but it's a career filled with #### like this. He's so bad, Lowe's jumped ship.

Post Thanks / Like
    That doesn't make him the worst driver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lowes didn't jump ship because they think JJ's a bad rivber--they jumped shipo because they've achieved everything that they wanted in a NASCAR sponsorship, and his winning more wouldn't make Lowes better. Same deal with John Force and Castrol, when that oil company dropped him.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    That doesn't make him the worst driver.
    It does help prove that he has no talent. If he did, he could win without cheating.

I know, there are those who accept cheating in sports, especially NASCAR, but I'm not one of them.

10. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Lowes didn't jump ship because they think JJ's a bad rivber--they jumped shipo because they've achieved everything that they wanted in a NASCAR sponsorship, and his winning more wouldn't make Lowes better. Same deal with John Force and Castrol, when that oil company dropped him.
    Corporate spin for saying, "you're washed up and we're not throwing anymore money at you."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It does help prove that he has no talent. If he did, he could win without cheating.

I know, there are those who accept cheating in sports, especially NASCAR, but I'm not one of them.
    I'm not a fan of his, by any means, but are you saying that he cheated at every race he won? All of them? Each and every one?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast