Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Stay Out Of This Fight

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everyone quoted was a Republican. Hmmmmmmmm. Except the Satanist. That was just funny. Ann Coulter, Charles Krauthammer, George Bush (but you would probably call him liberal), and, oh, wait - Donald J. Trump! .
    well, there's no doubt about it, Swimmer, we have been known to meat our own but......that's prob'ly a good thing......maybe even a Darwin thing. Conservatives would have dumped Mary Jo's killer faster than Teddy's shirt could dry out......mac

2. LOL txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    so.....in your world, the TeaParty is not a conservative organization?......btw, I happen to be a sustaining member of the TeaParty.....mac
    mac - what is the tea party? I have never really been given a good definition. Are they neocons? Small government conservatives (like Libertarians?) I just never have gotten a clear view of what the Tea Party stands for.

4. Thanks just2cents thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    mac - what is the tea party? I have never really been given a good definition. Are they neocons? Small government conservatives (like Libertarians?) I just never have gotten a clear view of what the Tea Party stands for.
    Basically, Swimmer, they're Constitutioalists....but yes, some are neocons and allthough not necessarily for "small" Government, they are also for smaller Government....they'll be glad to send you their literature, just give 'em a shout.....we have a lot of Ayn Rand, Adam Smith and of course the Federalist Papers in our veins.....mac

6. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone quoted was a Republican. Hmmmmmmmm. Except the Satanist. That was just funny. Ann Coulter, Charles Krauthammer, George Bush (but you would probably call him liberal), and, oh, wait - Donald J. Trump! Cruz is not a conservative. He is another self serving Tea Party wannabe politico. He votes his donors' pocketbook. Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid.
    Everyone you listed claim to be Republicans but are not even close, hence the RINO label. In case you don't know RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. As I stated there are maybe 2 real republicans on your list. Again thanks for making my point.
    TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

8. LOL txswimmer LOL'd at this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5