Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Post Thanks / Like

Superbowl

Wasn't surprised the Pats won it, but definitely surprised how low scoring it was.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They played the Super Bowl? When?

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

4. LOL CenTexDave, TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They played the Super Bowl? When?
    what's a "super bowl"? does it hold more cornflakes than a regular bowl?

6. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched it, all of it. I now understand why the media doesn't like Maroon 5. Seems they are not left enough as well as Adam Levine is married to Behati Prinsloo, a fine example of a South West African, blond goddess that has been a Victoria Secret Model with Tom's wife since 2008. He wont get into politics much the same as Tom Brady wont. He didn't kneel at the halftime show like Kaepernicker's urged. Good for him. Defense wins championships and whoever thought it was going to be high scoring must have not notice Josh Gordon being suspended. It is really sad that commercials cant be funny any more. I read Hyundai had to apologize to Vegans and Budweiser had to apologize to the corn farmers. WTF....At least Gladys Knight did a fine job with the National Anthem.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the Puppy bowl instead. It was much more interesting, and the referees did not get involved much either. Plenty of Hoo hoo sniffing though if that is ever called a penalty...
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    I watched it, all of it. I now understand why the media doesn't like Maroon 5. Seems they are not left enough as well as Adam Levine is married to Behati Prinsloo, a fine example of a South West African, blond goddess that has been a Victoria Secret Model with Tom's wife since 2008. He wont get into politics much the same as Tom Brady wont. He didn't kneel at the halftime show like Kaepernicker's urged. Good for him. Defense wins championships and whoever thought it was going to be high scoring must have not notice Josh Gordon being suspended. It is really sad that commercials cant be funny any more. I read Hyundai had to apologize to Vegans and Budweiser had to apologize to the corn farmers. WTF....At least Gladys Knight did a fine job with the National Anthem.
    Missed the halftime show, as I usually do. Good time to take a dump.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

10. LOL fchafey, Ricky LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Maroon 5 as does the wife. She loves Tom Brady, why? because everyone hates him, she is like that. That and he was a nobody until the media decided to make him somebody. She hates that too. She also wished he was a 49er. I didn't understand why the media was on them, now I do. The chiefs are 6-1 favorites to win next year. We will see. Mahomes will rule until he gets knocked into next week, like everyone else.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife likes Tom Brady too... right after he gets sacked and thrown on his ass.

I am surprised that more roughing the QB calls were not made though. Seems that if a Patriot pass is not complete, there must have been pass interference, and if the QB gets hit, it is automatically roughing the QB.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

13. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Maroon 5 as does the wife. She loves Tom Brady, why? because everyone hates him, she is like that. That and he was a nobody until the media decided to make him somebody. She hates that too. She also wished he was a 49er. I didn't understand why the media was on them, now I do. The chiefs are 6-1 favorites to win next year. We will see. Mahomes will rule until he gets knocked into next week, like everyone else.
    Go Chiefs!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

15. Likes fchafey, Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The chiefs are 6-1 favorites to win next year..
    wow! i don't know hardly nothing 'bout ball games, but who's givin' those odds?........i kind of think I might like some of that action.....is that out of Vegas?.....mac

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast