Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: State of the Union

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... That is like when someone at church wears a suit and tie... The rest of us will start the "we didn't get the memo" talk.

Usually, when I decide I want to wear one, the pastor tells me he thinks I should preach the sermon that day since I am already dressed for it.

But then, most men think they are dressed up if they put on pants, and the women think they are if they zip them up all on their own without having to be told.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

2. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL madasheck LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Democratic women wore white to salute the women's suffrage movement. Ivanka wore white and it confused twitter. A few Democratic women didn't wear white and got counseled on it. The Az Dem wore pink, for cancer but they rest of the mob didn't like it. Reminds me of high school. Good grief.

"I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Democratic women wore white to salute the women's suffrage movement. Ivanka wore white and it confused twitter. A few Democratic women didn't wear white and got counseled on it. The Az Dem wore pink, for cancer but they rest of the mob didn't like it. Reminds me of high school. Good grief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 8.48.15 AM.jpg  

5. Thanks Night Owl, Mestral thanked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    That one is going on the wall of my office,
    right next to the Keltecweapons.com (and gals) calendar my wife got me for Christmas
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

7. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That can't be AOC in that picture. She is too much to the center.

Seriously, I bet she charged the girls money to sit next to her.

Post Thanks / Like
    might be wrong......but i thought the "in white" was ony for the freshen women......

10. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    might be wrong......but i thought the "in white" was ony for the freshen women......
    With liberals, every day is opposite day, so all the Demon Rats wore white.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. However, the Women's Suffrage Movement was a Republican initiative so why are the Demoncrap women honoring it?

Le mot catholique n’est pas un gros mot.

13. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The latest liberal game? Guaranteed income for all. Yep... about $650 a month for all those unable or " unwilling " to work. What they have not figured out yet is who will pay for this. I have.

And what happens when they go to the store that has nobody working because they are at home sitting on their butts collecting unemployment and their monthly "stipend". Or when the farmers that usually grow the food have all decided that it isn't worth the hassle to work on their farms and fields? That's right, nobody needs to work because the government will send you your stipend right on time every month regardless of whether you need it or not. And one of the provisions is that even if you do work you will still get your money. Courtesy of the democrats in power.

All of this after they have already tried it in Europe and it didn't work. It did not cut the unemployment numbers one iota folks. But that won't stop the lefties from making it happen here simply because they will gain votes when they do it. Americans are getting to the point where their greed will be their undoing.

I am glad my days are now shorter than they were back then. I hope to be long gone before the US falls into this trap of politics that has government making all things possible for all people regardless of how it destroys our desire to work, earn, and make better for ourselves. Why settle for prosperity when you can live in poverty and not have to work at all right?

Simply sad that everyone cannot see through this BS and actually falls for the promises. Like AOC when asked who was going to pay for free college for everyone who wants it. Oh, the government will pay for that. And when she asked where the government was going to get that money, she just spaced out and could not answer the question. Like the government will just print that money up and pay off the kids claims. Of course, she was probably thinking that the government could just take over the colleges and make education free... Too bad all of the professors will be sitting at the house collecting their monthly benefits.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe AOC said something like, “well, you just have to pay for it”
    It makes sense as long as you don’t think about it.

16. Likes Mestral liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast