Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: State of the Union

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the deadbeats are getting more than $650 a month right now. I think it's around $2500+, on average, a month currently.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

2. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    AOC has already identified where the money for the "free college for everyone" program will come from. She wants to tax the wealthy in this country to the max.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    might be wrong......but i thought the "in white" was ony for the freshen women......
    Most all of them were wearing white including their leader Pelosi. She was right behind the president. Clapping like a seal.

"I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    AOC has already identified where the money for the "free college for everyone" program will come from. She wants to tax the wealthy in this country to the max.

Yeah... It was like she was saying the other night where the government could just print up some more money. There was an African nation that did that very thing, and by the end of the deal, one American dollar was equal to about 8 Trillion of their dollars. To get a loaf of bread, one had to have a wheelbarrow full of money.

At the end of WWII. my uncle was ending back bags of Detsche Marks that were worthless to my grandmother. The Germans were saving money and had just crossed out what the original denomination was, and added a bunch of zeros after the original value. Worthless as the paper they were printed on. But everyone had plenty of them.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    She was right behind the president. Clapping like a seal.
    There was a story last week after the SOTU, in which Pelosi's adult daughter was asked about her mother's clapping, and the daughter replied that Mom had done that a LOT in the past...usually after one of her kids asked something from her, and her reply was along the lines of "Aw gee, you want a new toy? Too bad, so sad. it's not going to happen."

And according to the daughter...that "clap" happened a lot in the Pelosi household...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    It is the California equal to the Texas "Now isn't that special"... A somewhat peculiar way to tell someone what a brain dead jerk they are, but without using those exact words.

It is what I say about AOC and her anti semitic buds in congress. Aren't they special.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

8. Likes gnatsum liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7