Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 17

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Believe it or not, but there are folks out there praying for a Cowboys/Texans Super Bowl...
    I too would like to see that, especially when the super bowl is in Texas, this year it is in Atlanta, but when I say it, I get this "are you stoned?" look back at me......
    Last edited by fchafey; January 1st, 2019 at 7:06 AM.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

2. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to keep a straight face when you use Cowboys and Superbowl in the same sentence... Another humorous oxymoron...

Sort of like "Instant replay".
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

4. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've become a fan of instant replay because many calls have been overturned, but they need to find a way to speed it up. It slows the game down way, way too much.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, they are now, at least, just calling them replays or reviews. We watched a college game the other day and one of these reviews took over 7 minutes. That is ridiculous.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, nothing "instant" about it.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, Surprise!" Cowboys did good.

10. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes they did and so did the Colts, they smoked the Texans. Was watching the game last night when Hurns broke his ankle, he is having surgery today. The Cowboys defense was really good, nice to see. They will probably wind up going to NO as the Bears should beat the Eagles at home.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rate Bers-Eagles a toss up.
    Hope Hurns can recover from that. Was nasty.

14. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must have been watching a different Cowboys than everyone else. Looked like a very bad and ugly win to me.

The Cowboys may have won the game, but should walk into the wildcards with a mask on and walking backwards. Always nice to see Elliot get 100 yards though... even if he does it a yard at a time.

As far as the Texans... Well, they didn't even show up. Very disappointing. But at least the Cowboys did better than I thought they would and survived, barely, and will make it to the next level.

16. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the play and it wasn't pretty. His sock at the ankle pushed out about 4 inches and it looked bad. Could be career ending.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast