Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Today's NFL games

Post Thanks / Like

Today's NFL games

Dallas just got their gluteus maximus handed to them now let's see what happens with the Patriots
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

2. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Cowboys are still in first place in their division, but they definitely looked bad.
    How 'bout them Browns??
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that last night. Of course the announcers had to show the 1986 game highlights as Elway sat in his booth......I hope the Browns win out....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

6. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or as someone once pointed out here on CTT... "The Cowboys stink, or didn't you people know that ?"

Todays game was pitiful... Maybe they should do something different like give the ball to Elliot and tell him to run it up the middle... Duh, what a plan. You would think that Howdy Doodie replica they have for a coach could add past the number 2... Which was about how they played today. #2.

What the players bank on is that their jobs are safe as long as they have better than a 500 season. Perhaps Jerry Jones will someday figure this out and hire some people who see that as what it is... Mediocre.

Now I am patiently waiting to see how the Patriots are going to cheat themselves into yet another win.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Pittsburgh...

Time to flip back to Time Warner classic Channel...

(1949) visiting post-war Vienna, a writer (Joseph Cotten) of Pulp westerns probes the suspicious death of an old friend (Orson Welles)

4 star rated movie
    Three-quarter erection on the official Hustler scale
    Last edited by Ricky; December 16th, 2018 at 6:32 PM.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

9. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my day is now complete... The cheaters from New England got out deuced and take yet another one in the shorts. I can't wait to hear when they start talking about getting rid of Tom Terrific or crybaby coach. Since the New England fans seem to think that the only symbol of acceptability is an undefeated team, it probably won't take long. Unless the Pats can come up with yet another crybaby reason for how they were treated badly and that the loss was not their fault... again.

Here is a clue... Look to Jerry Jones. After all he has been finding excuses for losing forever and has some really good lines they could probably use.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

11. Likes Ricky, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i heard today that the NFL was havin' a real hard time gettin' someone to play/sing during the half time. I guess that's a real big thing. so far all they have is a group called the moron 5 or something like that and no other takers. i guess all the rock groups are pissed at the NFL for not playing somebody name kapernick or something like that.....

i sent them an email tellling them that if they would put on kid rock and ted nugent they could prob'ly fill every seat available to be filled. also told 'em that yeow, that would be 2 guys and no gals but also told them that if asked, rock and nugent could and would be glad to fill the stage with all the barely clad gyrating beauties they could handle. they haven't thanked me yet.....but anyway, to the point, i guess if you nfl watchers get nugent and rock this time as a halftime show, you can blame me....mac
    Last edited by mac; December 16th, 2018 at 11:28 PM.

13. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    LOL madasheck LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i heard today that the NFL was havin' a real hard time gettin' someone to play/sing during the half time. I guess that's a real big thing. so far all they have is a group called the moron 5 or something like that and no other takers. i guess all the rock groups are pissed at the NFL for not playing somebody name kapernick or something like that.....

i sent them an email tellling them that if they would put on kid rock and ted nugent they could prob'ly fill every seat available to be filled. also told 'em that yeow, that would be 2 guys and no gals but also told them that if asked, rock and nugent could and would be glad to fill the stage with all the barely clad gyrating beauties they could handle. they haven't thanked me yet.....but anyway, to the point, i guess if you nfl watchers get nugent and rock this time as a halftime show, you can blame me....mac
    Maroon 5's lead singer Adam Levine is a big NBC act on The Voice as well as the lead Grammy performer this year. Also since the Super Bowl is in Atlanta, the black music capitol, the NFL is trying to book a local act. Did you know preformers don't get paid for their halftime appearance?.....I didn't know that....as for Kaepernick....I guess he never got paid for so called owner collusion...imagine that....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

15. LOL madasheck, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dallas did have the longest winning streak at 5 games. They will probably win the NFC East, host the Vikings or something, maybe even beat them and they will get the Bears or Saints. Then they are done for the season......The Bears are really good this year, the nobody from NC, that was booed on draft day, Mitchell Trubisky is one good QB...
    John Daly

17. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bears' defense is the reason they are 10-4.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

19. Likes fchafey liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast