Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have DTV and can't get the All Star Game on channel 44 you can still get it on channel 205 with multiple split screens going on at the same time. Right now it is AL 5, NL 4... Cleveland fans going nuts for their players, of course... Despite the fact that Brad Hand just gave up 3 runs.
    Currently have a free trial with Hulu, so DirecTV can kiss my _ss. While I have not gotten rid of DirecTV yet, I lowered my programming to the lowest tier, got rid of the Filipino package (wife figured out she can watch it for free over the internet) and cancelled Starz. Saw an info message Fox was running at the bottom of the screen asking people to call AT&T/DirecTV about them "blacking out" Fox 44 and the Fox station in Bryan/College Station. It's been 4 days now - wonder how many customers have told them to f off.
    Tito Francona was present to watch Hand's lousy appearance. I'm sure he and 45K Tribe fans who were there are very worried about what has gone on with Hand the last 5 times out. He was great until one day about 3 weeks ago got rocked in KC and gave up a grand slam. Ever since he's been terrible.
    Bieber K'd the side. This kid is gonna be a super star in a couple of years. He was selected as the MVP, although it could have gone to Gallo also. And nice to see Gallo launch one. And great to see Michael Brantley hit a double and drive in their first run. Yep, Tribe fans, the same Michael Brantley that patrolled LF for you for 10 years and cheapskate owner Dolan wouldn't pay him.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; July 9th, 2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screwed last night up. After falling behind, 1-0, on a Nelson Cruz HR, Santana belted his 20th and then Perez hit a 2 run single to go up 3-1. But the bullpen couldn't hold it and we lost 5-3.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, I saw that. Tough one to lose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bauer goes this afternoon. Hope he's on his "A" game. We need to take the next 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The good news from last night seems to be that Clevenger pitched well.

Post Thanks / Like
    He did, other than that 1st inning HR to Cruz. Plus JRam got 2 of our 6 total hits, Santana continues his hot bat and Perez, as he has been doing about all year, continues to impress with 2 RBIs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another home run fest for the Twins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yep, no offense either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Series finale this afternoon beginning at 1:10PM. Bieber goes for the Tribe. Let's hope he resembles the Bieber from the All-Star Game.
    If we lose this one we go 8.5 back, and I have a feeling that Dolan will instruct the front office to start unloading. The window of opportunity is closing very rapidly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tribe salvages the last game of the series, 4-3. Santana game winning HR in the 7th. Hand returned to his old form and closed it out.

12. Likes Rick liked this post
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast