Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    ChiSox hut out the Twins this afternoon. The Tribe needs to get their heads out, get aggressive and take the next two from the Mets.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, I am happy the Mets are even in the conversation in the middle of August. The best we can hope for is a wild card. The Indians on the other hand have no excuse to not win their division.....they need to score first and often....if they let the Mets hang around.....there is something more dangerous than a team with nothing to lose and that is a team with hope....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another gem by Brad Hand.
    Going into the 10th it's tied up, 2-2. Carlos Santana does his thing and homers, 3-2, Tribe.
    Francona will never learn - bring in Hand to close it and immediately gets in trouble. Hits, intentional walk, had a grounder to 1B and the idiot Hand didn't cover the bag.
    Tribe loses 4-3. I'm done.
    Bring on football.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Dave, you give up too easily.

Who didn't expect somewhat of a slump after the June and July they've had? There's a lot of baseball left to play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick - they just play like they aren't interested, like their heads aren't into the game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I know, it's frustrating. Luckily, Minnesota is having issues too. Hell, the Tigers beat the Astros yesterday...lol

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the poor fielding has hurt the pitching that is on the edge of not being good. I didn't see the game last night, but the Tribe failed to turn a double play late and that cost the. On Monday when Mercado made that error, you could see the look of disgust in the pitcher's face. I know I haven't watched the Indians like you, but I have seen them against the A's, Astro's, Rangers and now the Mets and their fielding is what is hurting their pitching, in my opinion...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm inclined to agree. Even Lindor is making more errors than usual.

14. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick - they just play like they aren't interested, like their heads aren't into the game.
    This is what Ranger fans have been looking at all year.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

16. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing another one. 6th inning and down 2-0. In a rain delay now. Tribe has 2 whole hits. Good news Tribe fans & guess who's leading MLB in batting? Michael Brantley. Thank you, Cheapskate Dolan

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast