Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Supposed o be on the MLB channel at 6pm. That game or the Phillies-Red Sox. I will miss the first part of the game, my grand daughter has requested Cheddars for dinner. I hope the game is on though.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

2. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    152 on Dish network.

Post Thanks / Like
    Two hands Mercado....Two hands......
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Following on Yahoo sports. Don't get MLB network or have Dish.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two hands Mercado....Two hands......
    Again? That's about the third time this season. Tito needs to raise hell, fine him or bench him.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    it should be on Hulu....
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Not watching it, but following it on Yahoo.
    Mercado's error lead to a 8-2 lead for the Mets.
    They need to get their heads out. And I'll say it again - Tito needs to quit being Mr. Nice Guy. Time to raise hell with this bunch of prima donnas if you want to make the playoffs. Tampa and Oakland are nipping at their heels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the error did in the Tribe and it exposed a weak bull pen. That Cimber, the submariner, no good, batters can see the ball to long. I tried throwing like that and my father told me, "keep doing that, you will make a fine second baseman".....The Mets looked good and New Jersey won their little league game to boot. Still alive....
    John Daly

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    San Diego sure screwed the Tribe when they traded Hand and Cimber for the catching prospect Mejia. Cimber has been a mess since the day he arrived and now Hand is too.
    This bullpen, up until about one month ago, was the best in MLB. Since then it's gone to garbage. A couple guys on the IL but that's no excuse.
    They played last night like after they fell behind they just weren't interested. I see that far too often with this team. No leadership on the field. And it's beginning to look like no leadership in the dugout.
    That's ok - football is starting.

12. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed they weren't interested. The A's come to mind as I have watched them quite a bit year. Supposed to be professionals. The Yankees used to not care until the 7th, then they would start to play, that used to burn me up too. If Mercado's dumb errors could be fixed, he would be special. I like him, fast and hits pretty well. Like Danny Santana on the Rangers.
    John Daly

14. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast