Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    The Tribe opens a 4 game series with Detroit tonight. Adam Plutko (ugh) takes the hill. A sweep would be great.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yesterday's game was closer than it should have since replay went against the tribe twice when Bieber's pitches hit the knobs of the bats and New York ruled that they hit the batters. Bull#### calls. Dump replay if they aren't going to use it.

Good news, Ramirez is being touted as the Indian's hottest batter now.

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the week we need to kick butt. 4 games with Detroit, then KC comes for 3. Need to double sweep or get 6/7.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was reading nd article on ESPN while sitting out here in BFE....it seems Trevor Bauer is on the trade block...along with a lot of others across the league of course....we will see...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the rumor. But with Kluber still out, Carrasco an unknown, and Salazar still very "iffy", I take it with a grain of salt. Bauer is an airhead, and if he can quit tossing the home run ball in the first inning or two, usually pitches a good game with double digit K's. But he won a big salary arbitration case this year (I believe it was for $12M), and I imagine the owner and front office expect a $12M performance which they aren't getting from him.
    Trading deadline is July 31. If the Tribe is still 7.5 or so back at that point you may see him go. The Yankees are very interested. Just what they need - another top player.

8. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big reason I am a Mets fan, the Yankees buy everything, that and my dad would ask me if I wanted to go one Yankees game or a couple of Mets games in the summer. Duh.....I loved hanging out with my dad. Yankees games were expensive, even in the 70's when they sucked. I do like Trevor Bauer, he is indeed a character....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    5-5 in the 6th then rain. Suspended and to be continued tomorrow

12. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a break in the weather and they are back at it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I was wrong. They have continued. Now 8-5, Tribe. JRam with a 2 run double.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tribe takes it, 8-6. Hand closed it out, but as is his theme lately gave up a lead off HR and a single before he got 3 outs.
    Oscar Mercado hit 2 HR's. Every batter got a hit except Bobby Bradley. This guy looks lost up there. They'd be better off using Bauers or Allen in LF and the one not in the field be the DH.

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast