Thread: Stoner 63

Post Thanks / Like

Stoner 63

A Special Forces E-7 once told me this was the weapon the Army SHOULD have bought. While it is impressive that it can be anything from a closed bolt semi auto magazine fed carbine to a belt fed open bolt solenoid fired aircraft mounted machine gun, I'll bet the unit cost for this weapon would be impressive as well and the unit armorer, depending upon how many configurations he might be responsible for, would have a nervous breakdown.

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert II View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A Special Forces E-7 once told me this was the weapon the Army SHOULD have bought. While it is impressive that it can be anything from a closed bolt semi auto magazine fed carbine to a belt fed open bolt solenoid fired aircraft mounted machine gun, I'll bet the unit cost for this weapon would be impressive as well and the unit armorer, depending upon how many configurations he might be responsible for, would have a nervous breakdown.
    way back in the day and I mean wayyyyyyy back, I used to be a BAR man and have to charge KD ranges on Schofield and Pohakuloa, generally 30 to 50 meters 'tween berms. Sure wish I'd've had this baby back then.....mac

4. Likes Dagobert II liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stoner63 and here I thought someone hijacked my Yahoo account....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

6. LOL CenTexDave, sojourner truth, Dagobert II LOL'd at this post