Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Constitutional Carry

Post Thanks / Like
    Again from Lone Star Gun Rights:
    Speaker Bonnen has made it clear that he wants no part in enacting the number one Legislative Priority set by the Republican Party of Texas; Constitutional Carry. After April 3, the likelihood of HB357 getting a vote on the floor begins to plummet as more avenues for the Speaker and his RINOs to kill the bill are created. Take a stand, and help us make it known that should HB357 fail, then it will be Speaker Bonnen's fault. Call his office, and the other House Leadership AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and urge them to do the right thing! We need HB357 out of committee and voted on the House floor! Speaker Bonnen's Capitol Office: 512-463-1000Speaker Bonnen's Policy Director: 512-463-1100Speaker Bonnen's District Office: 979-848-1770Representative Four Price: 512-463-0470Representative Dustin Burrows: 512-463-0542 Call each of these numbers and urge them to prioritize HB357 and get a vote on the floor! Remember to be professional, and abstain from swearing. April 3 is the deadline! It is time to go nuclear!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm...

Gun nuts always talk about the constitution and rights...

Let's talk rights then.

Beyond the 2nd, the constitution also gives us other rights like, oh, the right to a fair trial, the right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment and the right to a trial by jury...

When a gun nut uses their 2nd for the paranoid excuse of "self defense" and they shoot someone, they are acting like judge, jury and executioner which are positions that the average gun nut is not mentally nor emotionally qualified to act in. The 2nd, as perverted by current gun nuts, violates several other constitutional rights that everyone else around them have. The last thing we need is a bunch of mentally unstable people with guns violating the rights of normal and civilized people around them. All it takes is one bad day to turn a gun nut into the next mass shooter. We've seen this almost 200 times this year alone with hundreds of people being violated by some gun nut on a toxic rampage.

The country needs to just cancel out the 2nd, which was originally meant to allow citizens to create militias in a time when the country didn't have an organized military force. It was not meant to every tom, dick or harry with mental disorders like paranoia, toxic masculinity, anger management issues and overwhelming insecurities that they feel the need to carry an emotional support weapon. If one is too much of a pussy to walk around without being so fearful that they think they need a weapon to shop, then maybe they need to stay home and have everything delivered so that the other half of the nation doesn't have to worry about the next gun nut going off and showing up at a church, school, workplace or shopping area and taking their mental issues out on everyone else around them. The 2nd is being abused and perverted to be allowed to stand. The constitution never allows anyone to be a violent vigilante looking to get off on their next kill. I've witnessed too many gun nuts talk about needing to go for the "kill shot" to make sure they can get away with the claim of "self defense". The constitution does not allow a single person to act as judge, jury and executioner. That's why there is a judicial system in place.

A gun changes a person. They become more insecure, more toxic, more bullyish, more psychotic, more antisocial and more aggressive. All the hostile and threatening replies to anti-gun legislation, comments and other interactions are proof to the instability of the average gun nut and their vitriolic and hyperviolent desire to protect a metallic inanimate object over all else. That's why they come up with all those inane retorts that normal people would not try to use because they are disingenuous arguments. Hyperinflated idea of crime rates from those who tend to be more rural and therefore are isolated from crime and yet still fear it and often claim that so and so neighbor was a victim and so on. They lie their butts off in defense of a weapon which often seems like it means more to them than their family, if they have any. And when a gun nut says, "What about my life?" well, no one cares because a gun nut doesn't care about the lives of those around them. There are countless videos of gun nuts getting into a situation that they think requires them to pull their gun and they are seen with gleeful looks on their faces as they shoot wildly at anything that move that they think is a criminal.

And yeah, I'm sure my post is going to get some violent and overly aggressive replies or even whines from pussies and deleted because some don't have the guts to allow oppositional opinions, but I don't care just like each gun nut who replies doesn't care about the well being of anyone like myself because I threaten their ability to own an emotional support weapon. It has been proven over and over that the average gun nut is too immature and mentally unstable to own a gun and all reactions of any kind that shows hatred towards my opinion will be proof that I'm correct.

The nation spends billions on a system that the gun nuts have created to make other people safer from the rogue gun nut on a rampage. Because of gun nuts, there is a industry "professionals" who charge to do active shooter drills. There is an industry dedicated to installing security measures in as many places as they can which include fencing, metal detectors, and the ineffectual security details where people who are "not paid enough to care", have the lives of many in their hands. Instead of spending billions on all these anti-gun systems, we could, for free, remove the 2nd, ban all guns, and give any gun nut with the fetish to enlist in the military if they want to shoot something so bad. All the gun makers, active shooter "consultants", security firms and fencing companies can get jobs in other fields. We don't be a gun related conglomeration of companies fueling the nation into a state of fear of the unknown future assailant.
    Last edited by Localcitizen20; April 17th, 2023 at 9:27 AM. Reason: misspelling correction

3. LOL Rick, Grasshopperglock, Ludwig LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love how you post that "gun nuts" are, "insecure, more toxic, more bullyish, more psychotic, more antisocial and more aggressive." Yet, you are the one calling those that YOU disagree with pussies, psychotic, anti-social, and gun nuts.

Your rant also shows that you lack any understanding of the Constitution or the founding of America.

I'd explain it to you, but it is clear that since you joined in 2016, you have ranted on three different occasions, and never once, did you offer a reply to anyone who responded to you.

So to you, I award you with the coveted "Troll Alert" emoji!

Oh and your post is not being deleted, so I guess you were wrong about that too. Happy shooting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Localcitizen20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmm...

Let's talk rights then.

Beyond the 2nd, the constitution also gives us other rights like, oh, the right to a fair trial, the right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment and the right to a trial by jury...

When a gun nut uses their 2nd for the paranoid excuse of "self defense" and they shoot someone, they are acting like judge, jury and executioner which are positions that the average gun nut is not mentally nor emotionally qualified to act in. The 2nd, as perverted by current gun nuts, violates several other constitutional rights that everyone else around them have. The last thing we need is a bunch of mentally unstable people with guns violating the rights of normal and civilized people around them. All it takes is one bad day to turn a gun nut into the next mass shooter. We've seen this almost 200 times this year alone with hundreds of people being violated by some gun nut on a toxic rampage.

The country needs to just cancel out the 2nd, which was originally meant to allow citizens to create militias in a time when the country didn't have an organized military force. It was not meant to every tom, dick or harry with mental disorders like paranoia, toxic masculinity, anger management issues and overwhelming insecurities that they feel the need to carry an emotional support weapon. If one is too much of a pussy to walk around without being so fearful that they think they need a weapon to shop, then maybe they need to stay home and have everything delivered so that the other half of the nation doesn't have to worry about the next gun nut going off and showing up at a church, school, workplace or shopping area and taking their mental issues out on everyone else around them. The 2nd is being abused and perverted to be allowed to stand. The constitution never allows anyone to be a violent vigilante looking to get off on their next kill. I've witnessed too many gun nuts talk about needing to go for the "kill shot" to make sure they can get away with the claim of "self defense". The constitution does not allow a single person to act as judge, jury and executioner. That's why there is a judicial system in place.

A gun changes a person. They become more insecure, more toxic, more bullyish, more psychotic, more antisocial and more aggressive. All the hostile and threatening replies to anti-gun legislation, comments and other interactions are proof to the instability of the average gun nut and their vitriolic and hyperviolent desire to protect a metallic inanimate object over all else. That's why they come up with all those inane retorts that normal people would not try to use because they are disingenuous arguments. Hyperinflated idea of crime rates from those who tend to be more rural and therefore are isolated from crime and yet still fear it and often claim that so and so neighbor was a victim and so on. They lie their butts off in defense of a weapon which often seems like it means more to them than their family, if they have any. And when a gun nut says, "What about my life?" well, no one cares because a gun nut doesn't care about the lives of those around them. There are countless videos of gun nuts getting into a situation that they think requires them to pull their gun and they are seen with gleeful looks on their faces as they shoot wildly at anything that move that they think is a criminal.

And yeah, I'm sure my post is going to get some violent and overly aggressive replies or even whines from pussies and deleted because some don't have the guts to allow oppositional opinions, but I don't care just like each gun nut who replies doesn't care about the well being of anyone like myself because I threaten their ability to own an emotional support weapon. It has been proven over and over that the average gun nut is too immature and mentally unstable to own a gun and all reactions of any kind that shows hatred towards my opinion will be proof that I'm correct.

The nation spends billions on a system that the gun nuts have created to make other people safer from the rogue gun nut on a rampage. Because of gun nuts, there is a industry "professionals" who charge to do active shooter drills. There is an industry dedicated to installing security measures in as many places as they can which include fencing, metal detectors, and the ineffectual security details where people who are "not paid enough to care", have the lives of many in their hands. Instead of spending billions on all these anti-gun systems, we could, for free, remove the 2nd, ban all guns, and give any gun nut with the fetish to enlist in the military if they want to shoot something so bad. All the gun makers, active shooter "consultants", security firms and fencing companies can get jobs in other fields. We don't be a gun related conglomeration of companies fueling the nation into a state of fear of the unknown future assailant.
    I agree, lets ban the entire Bill Of Rights. Then ban, 'assault' rifles. That way, the document given to the government By the People. Dictating what laws they can and cannot make. Can be used by people like you to wipe their ass with it. With the government having a monopoly on, 'assault' rifles.

After the ban. When some fresh illegal alien throws acid in your face. We can ban knives. Then glass beer mugs. Then pointy sticks. Finally banning opposable thumbs.

In today's environment. If you think I'm giving up my weapons. It's not the criminals you fear. It's me. You want sheep to push around. You want to steal #### and call it reparations.You want violence but don't want your victims fighting back.

You ####ing disgust me on a sub atomic level.

The answer to banning guns is NO. It'll always be a No. Why? Because of you.

6. Thanks Ludwig thanked this post
    Likes Ludwig liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's an excellent video to enjoy while you dream up some other kind of nonsense to try and accomplish your fascist dreams over your fellow citizens.

If you only knew, Buttercup.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOt1HLXNRFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I bought my first gun at age 16. It was a12 gauge shotgun. Since then, I have purchased, maybe a dozen more, various calibers, for different purposes since I live on a small ranch.

I even won two shotguns.

None of my guns have ever hurt another person. Imagine that.

9. Likes soldier boy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gun nuts ...
    An undefined term.
    ...pussy to walk around without being so fearful that they think they need a weapon to shop
    I have never seen a cat go shopping.
    ... A gun changes a person.
    I have owned a gun all of my adult life yet I have none of the characteristics you attribute to firearm owners. Your opinion is irrelevant.
    ... disingenuous arguments.
    Classic, pot calling the kettle black.
    ... It has been proven over and over that the average ... is too immature and mentally unstable to own a gun...
    And your evidence is? I'm hoping for an authoritative cite. Please, don't dash my hope.
    ... all reactions of any kind that shows hatred towards my opinion will be proof that I'm correct.
    While I disagree with your opinion I don't hate anyone's opinions. They are like a**holes, everyone has them. Anyone's disagreement does not in any way show proof of correctness of your opinion.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

11. Likes soldier boy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not an opinion. It's a programmed response. Opinion would mean some independent thought of judgement. Not playground insults in a pathetic effort to change another persons mind.

It's pure absorption and then regurgitation of the same. Fascist drones never change.

Don't play polite with these people. These MF'ERS want to see you in chains.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    It's not an opinion. It's a programmed response. Opinion would mean some independent thought of judgement. Not playground insults in a pathetic effort to change another persons mind.

It's pure absorption and then regurgitation of the same. Fascist drones never change.

Don't play polite with these people. These MF'ERS want to see you in chains.
    I feel you, bother. But I'm constrained 'cause I'm Christian.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

14. Likes Grasshopperglock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm...

Let's talk rights then.

TLDR
    Last edited by Ricky; April 17th, 2023 at 5:31 PM.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast