Post Thanks / Like

Don't F--K-w-Tuck

If a mob shows up to your house and makes threats at night,
    what are your causes of action ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AP.jpg  

2. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hire couple of ex-Black Ops to babysit the house
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Likes madasheck, shawnricheson, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just scanned this report a few minutes ago... Tucker never says much about what the loudmouths have been up to in his life.

Evidently he and his wife have been run out of a few restaurants with people yelling the F bomb at them. You would think that management would take more effective measures with disruptive folks like this, but when you think about it, they have no security personnel on staff and have to rely on the local police to respond. By that time said big mouths have already left the building.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have set up a human bug zapper.

Use a life size portrait of DJT wearing a MAGA hat.

When the crowd bum rushes the bait it spits a wire laced net like whats used on a drone catcher.

Hit the mob with 50KV for 5 seconds and catch it on camera.

Call local police to pick them all up on a trespassing charge and let the video go viral.

7. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    His wife had to call 911 while she hid in her pantry... The people outside actually broke the front door.

I would have had to have been cleaning my M1A and have 2 or 3 accidental discharges go through the door. Purely by accident, you understand.

Not sure where Tucker lives, but if it is in NYC or DC area, firearms are probably not allowed anyhow. Unless we do a Joe Biden and have a shotgun.

9. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tucker lives in DC. He also stated one of the trash that was out there was on his show...
    "I hit the ball as hard as I can. If I can find it, I hit it again" John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    This #### is getting out of hand and it's well past time for conservatives to start fighting back.

12. Likes madasheck, fchafey, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ExKilleencitizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This #### is getting out of hand and it's well past time for conservatives to start fighting back.
    Now, you know how that would get reported... They would make the conservative look like the perpetrator just like in the NFL... They never go after the guy who slapped first, only the guy who reacts to it.

Like I have said before... new liberal law... Obstruction of an assault in progress. Punishable by character assassination.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JS.jpg  

15. Thanks sojourner truth, CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminded of a story I read once back in the '80s or '90s. There was some Liberal syndicated editorial columnist who was anti-gun, and one nice summer day, one of the kids in his neighborhood who didn't live in a house with a swimming pool, decided to use the writer's pool to cool off.
    The writer, who often wrote pro-gun control editorial columns, went into his study...to fetch his hunting rifle. He went out to his backyard...and fired a WARNING SHOT over the kid's head, when the kid didn't respond to repeated requests to "get the hell out of my pool".

I recall a few of the writer's Conservative column writers, writing about that writer's hypocrisy (an anti-gun writer...owning and brandishing a gun?) and how Libs seemed to be of the "do as I say, not as I do" philosophy...

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast